• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed 2019 Half Sovereign #2

Miganto

SOLD!

Hello again!

I am selling another 2019 BU half sovereign.

I decided to remove the coin from the capsule as I want to use it for something bigger, so this half sovereign will be without the capsule, as bullion - the capsule pictures have been left in because they show off the coin nicely and the weather is currently too cloudy for nice pictures - when it's sunny again (~May-June?) i'll replicate the pictures but outside of the capsule.

Short story - I bought 1 half sovereign as my first ever piece of gold.  I liked it so much I bought 2 more.

I sold the first one to @coppernut and before sending it, my girlfriend said and i quote "you can't sell that one! It was your first ever gold coin! And it's so cute!!", so I explained this to coppernut who very, very, very kindly (3 very's there, one from me and one from each of my testicles) took one of the newer ones as he just wanted it as cheap gold.

So, on to now - I am banned from not selling my first gold piece and so will be selling the 2nd newer one.

I was going to add £1 to the previous price due to it not being my first sale and £1 due to getting my first feedback and thus green in this sub forum which has turned me into a cold, hard, trading bastard (as previously promised).  Sadly, the price of gold has gone down by more than that so...

[As you can see, there isn't a mark on the queen's neck]

14.jpg

12.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

28 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I need to take selling lessons from you 😂😂

1 free lesson*** with every purchase

*** the lesson will be the recording of you buying from me, shown in a mirror to give the illusion that you, yes YOU are the seller.  No expense spared!**

**Recording to be done by yourself at your own cost.

[For the record, what i've said in my initial post is true - Except about the testicles, they are safe, she wants them too much]

13 minutes ago, CadmiumGreen said:

Which one would assume are in her purse! 😁 Great sale by the way and congrats on your first gold!

You were frowned at.

I am a free man able to make my own decisions whenever I please (hang on, she's nipped to the loo and will finish telling me the rest when she comes back)

[Thank you, for both nice comments :) Hopefully this one sells too]

1 minute ago, Miganto said:

You were frowned at.

I am a free man able to make my own decisions whenever I please (hang on, she's nipped to the loo, will finish the rest when she comes back)

[Thank you, for both nice comments :) Hopefully this one sells too]

I know...just teasing. 😊I enjoyed your backdrop story with the sale! Just for transparency, she had mine in her purse for a while...then chucked them out of a moving vehicle...still trying to find them! 😂 You should be able to sell quickly!

2 hours ago, smithy117 said:

Oooh shiny! Trying to resist 😂

Resist?  Such a tiresome and eventually futile thing to do. Much nicer to use that energy on anticipation of beholding said shiny item.

As you liked it so much, you should consider that those pictures were taken beneath a grotty 60 watt lightbulb. Imagine seeing it illuminated by the power of our sun (around 1.74 x 1017 watts caresses our beautiful earth at a time.), it flairs to an indescribable firey beauty of many different shades, tones and depths that have captured the unrelenting, primitive desires of rulers, businessmen and plebians for thousands of years.

You're also fully alerting the Borg to your location... I've heard their probing techniques are 19% more invasive than ever before.

Good luck!!

Lowered again.  Cheaper than buying in bulk (including postage) from the main places I can find.  Royal Mint bullion are the buggers that are closest, they slashed their prices a couple of weeks ago, they smelled competition I tell ye!

If gold drops any lower, I think i'll just keep them both.

(Don't forget, you get a free airtite capsule which i'm happy to keep if you are one of those that sees no point in keeping bullion in one, I received it free and am very happy to keep it for other coins!)

Archived