• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Move over peasants, I drink in style

SILVERFINGER

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

not if you drink canned Caffreys!🤣

I don't hardly drink at all these days, thats the wifes, I like a sip of Cointreau or Wiśniówka once in a blue moon, might have a shandy with some of the Caffreys, anyway whats wrong with Caffreys ! top drink that, better than most of the mainstream pisswater :lol:

5 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

anyway whats wrong with Caffreys

too creamy in a widget can for my taste, decent strength and body though.

you have to cool those widget cans too much, kills the taste.

each to their own and i certainly wouldn't want to upset your wife😁

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 hours ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I don't hardly drink at all these days, thats the wifes, I like a sip of Cointreau or Wiśniówka once in a blue moon, might have a shandy with some of the Caffreys, anyway whats wrong with Caffreys ! top drink that, better than most of the mainstream pisswater :lol:

When I drink it's usually trampagne if I'm not on the whisky. A good old 9% lager from a local offy :D

I'll have a rum and cola, but only with Sailor Jerry spiced rum. And only from a solid gold goblet. And only whilst perched atop my dragon's horde mountain of coins. And only whilst served by Princess Leia in her solid gold bikini. 

After all, I'm a simple man. 

8 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

She’s a bit old now isn’t she? The gold bikini top would be by her knees

Nah when she was younger jeez :lol:, she's dead now anyway, I think the last trilogy of Star Wars films were that bad they finished her off in real life.

7 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

She’s a bit old now isn’t she? The gold bikini top would be by her knees

My mind is permanently frozen in 1983, back when the gold bikini rocked our world.

But sadly, she's gone now. She passed a year or so ago. Barely 60, I believe.

On 10/10/2019 at 23:52, SILVERFINGER said:

Blame disney and that rubbish trilogy they brought out, I blame them (thought Rogue One was superb though)

Agreed. Rogue One is excellent. The others are astonishingly bad, and it made it worse that they destroyed our favorite characters from the original trilogy.

Archived