• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2013 Strike on the Day Sovereign MS69 DPL

terakris

2013 Strike on the Day Sovereign - £350!

Selling a 2013 Strike on the Day Sovereign, graded by NGC MS69 DPL.

These early sovereigns are tricky to get graded with the correct designation as they dont have any key features different from a normal sovereign of the time, so the BOX/COA is essential for these early SOTD coins. This coin comes graded and with the original box and COA so you know its the SOTD coin.

This is from my own personal collection of Strike on the Day sovereigns - selling as its a duplicate as I have the 3 coin set version (same grade)

3426286_Full_Obv.thumb.jpg.f902e6a2e6785bd3a17ea91ca274208e.jpg

3426286_Full_Rev.thumb.jpg.cd6033f3c6b01292e8071f682327412d.jpg

20191005_123145.thumb.jpg.bd7d0e90be307676fa8ec44011036775.jpg

20191005_123240.thumb.jpg.7502c418860e1549f4edcc22b6602507.jpg

£350 Posted Special Delivery. Payment Bank Transfer or Paypal F&F.

34 minutes ago, soverignstacker said:

Should the NGC holder not state SOTD ?

For the early sovereigns there are no difference that make them stand out. So they only way they will designate the early coins is if they are completey mint sealed which is very rare for these early sovs . This is why there are no sotd coins listed on the ngc census prior to arou s 2015 or so when they were able to tell the difference without being mint sealed. I submitted a 3 coin sotd set that had full photo documentation but as it was not mint sealed they wouldn't flag it as sotd version. Thankfully the rm now make the new sotd sovs unique so it's not a problem for new ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founder & Administrator

This trade topic has been automatically closed as it is longer than 30 days old. If your item is still for sale or your wanted listing is still valid, please submit a new listing.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived