• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold on the dip.

Goldmick

Well i think i did ok selling some of my sovereign.s when the gold price was at its highest. Loads on here said bad plan buts it going down a bit. Dont matter to me if goes back up. I keeping most of my coins sold about 7 sovereign.s got good price timed it great. 

@Goldmick  I dont know what this stange mindset is that people have about the current high.  Never before have I seen such communal mind control over the current prices.  People saying they will only go higher and wont come back down, really?!?!.....  If you sold at a profit then good on you sir.  Make sure you rub your shat in peoples faces when gold drops even more and you could but an extra sov with the profits (should you choose).  Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but it will drop back to the 700-800 quid mark at some point.  Maybe lower if we can get the muppets in goventment to stop making retarded decissions that are raping the pound.   Just, my thoughts. 😀  

2 hours ago, ChrisF said:

@Goldmick  I dont know what this stange mindset is that people have about the current high.  Never before have I seen such communal mind control over the current prices.  People saying they will only go higher and wont come back down, really?!?!.....  If you sold at a profit then good on you sir.  Make sure you rub your shat in peoples faces when gold drops even more and you could but an extra sov with the profits (should you choose).  Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but it will drop back to the 700-800 quid mark at some point.  Maybe lower if we can get the muppets in goventment to stop making retarded decissions that are raping the pound.   Just, my thoughts. 😀  

Is that what they call deflation?

On 14/09/2019 at 11:22, ChrisF said:

@Goldmick  Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but it will drop back to the 700-800 quid mark at some point.  Maybe lower if we can get the muppets in goventment to stop making retarded decissions that are raping the pound.   Just, my thoughts. 😀  

Please share the analysis that leads you to this conclusion.

2 hours ago, swanky said:

Please share the analysis that leads you to this conclusion.

Fair point, I maybe did come accross as if I can see the future.  For the record, Im keeping hold or my metals for another 20+ years until I retire.  What I dont understand is this mentality that people think PMs will only rise and not fall.  You only have to look at the price of PMs over the years to see this.  I wonder to myself if everyone was saying the same thing when silver exploded in 2011.  I was not in the game back then but I can imagine people saying the same sort of things.  My main point was the market goes up and it goes down.

Archived