• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

JP Morgan stacking physical silver, and manipulating the silver market.

vw1972

JP Morgan has allegedly been buying physical silver and are now the Worlds biggets owner of physical silver. It is hard to find out exatly how much the have, because the ammount varies depending on what website you are reading. It appears nobody really knows how much silver JP Morgan actually has stored, but we can asume it is alot.

Further more we can read that JP Morgan, while buying psysical silver at the same time has shortet and manipulated silverfutures/contracts to drive the Price down.
That makes sence, that JP Morgan has shortet the papersilver Price down, so the can buy physical silver at low prices.

But now my question, if this is such an openly public known thing, why Arent the police doing something about it?
We know for at fact that the silverprice hasd been manipulated down, when we see suddenly millions of silvercontracts beeing dumped into the market. The reason for this can only be to push the Price down, otherwise you would sell your silvercontracts in small portions over days, to keep the Price from dropping, so you can make the most Money, like any other normal investor would do.

And now the Next question: What is JP Morgans strategy? Are they stacking physical silver in order to acumulate Cash to better be able to face the NexT finansial crisis, such as the new Laws require all banks to do after the last crisis in 2007/8?

Or is it a purly speculative move, where they short the prices down whilpe buying cheap physical silver. And when they have enough, they end their short positions and let the prices rise so they can sell their physical silver?

If they are speculating to make Money, we can asume that its just at matter of time before they will let the silverprice loose and let it rise?

42 minutes ago, vw1972 said:
JP Morgan has allegedly been buying physical silver and are now the Worlds biggets owner of physical silver. It is hard to find out exatly how much the have, because the ammount varies depending on what website you are reading. It appears nobody really knows how much silver JP Morgan actually has stored, but we can asume it is alot.

Further more we can read that JP Morgan, while buying psysical silver at the same time has shortet and manipulated silverfutures/contracts to drive the Price down.
That makes sence, that JP Morgan has shortet the papersilver Price down, so the can buy physical silver at low prices.

But now my question, if this is such an openly public known thing, why Arent the police doing something about it?
We know for at fact that the silverprice hasd been manipulated down, when we see suddenly millions of silvercontracts beeing dumped into the market. The reason for this can only be to push the Price down, otherwise you would sell your silvercontracts in small portions over days, to keep the Price from dropping, so you can make the most Money, like any other normal investor would do.

And now the Next question: What is JP Morgans strategy? Are they stacking physical silver in order to acumulate Cash to better be able to face the NexT finansial crisis, such as the new Laws require all banks to do after the last crisis in 2007/8?

Or is it a purly speculative move, where they short the prices down whilpe buying cheap physical silver. And when they have enough, they end their short positions and let the prices rise so they can sell their physical silver?

If they are speculating to make Money, we can asume that its just at matter of time before they will let the silverprice loose and let it rise?

What they are doing probably is not illegal. You see companies like this have bought politicians to change the law to make practically everything they do legal (including not paying their fair share of tax)

I doubt that one company (however large their holdings) can have a material effect on the price of silver. If there are a few dozen then maybe. But with the breathtaking illegality of the trump Whitehouse dont expect him to do anything about it. 

Firstly we do not know who owns this silver. JPM deny they hold physical silver. China and the US Treasury are two potential contenders for owners of the silver. A question with China is why wouldn't China take possession of the silver and ship it back to China? Perhaps they have but on paper it doesn't appear to have gone to China. 

JPM and others have manipulated the silver price - illegally and legally. A few traders get prosecuted but not the big names. In reality these big banks act as agents for the Federal Reserve and others. Others such as the BIS act outside the law and cannot be prosecuted. They are never going to get prosecuted. The regulators will turn a blind eye and deny knowledge. Even when for example Andrew Maguire convincingly exposed the market price rigging nothing was done - so nothing will be done. The price crashes occur when a handful of big players dump thousands of contracts - sometimes 100's thousands of contracts in seconds. When this is done at quiet times the price necessarily crashes. It doesn't have to be a dozen sellers, sometimes this has happened with single sellers - i recall Maguire talking about an obscure Eastern European outfit which was distantly owned by one of the big banks which was responsible for 2 and 3 am drops in price we used to see a few years back. The whole system is crooked - governments - banks - regulators. When criminals have control of the system don't expect any big fish to go to jail - they didn't in the 2007/8 crash - they got paid $trillions in bailouts. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

Firstly we do not know who owns this silver. JPM deny they hold physical silver. China and the US Treasury are two potential contenders for owners of the silver. A question with China is why wouldn't China take possession of the silver and ship it back to China? Perhaps they have but on paper it doesn't appear to have gone to China. 

JPM and others have manipulated the silver price - illegally and legally. A few traders get prosecuted but not the big names. In reality these big banks act as agents for the Federal Reserve and others. Others such as the BIS act outside the law and cannot be prosecuted. They are never going to get prosecuted. The regulators will turn a blind eye and deny knowledge. Even when for example Andrew Maguire convincingly exposed the market price rigging nothing was done - so nothing will be done. The price crashes occur when a handful of big players dump thousands of contracts - sometimes 100's thousands of contracts in seconds. When this is done at quiet times the price necessarily crashes. It doesn't have to be a dozen sellers, sometimes this has happened with single sellers - i recall Maguire talking about an obscure Eastern European outfit which was distantly owned by one of the big banks which was responsible for 2 and 3 am drops in price we used to see a few years back. The whole system is crooked - governments - banks - regulators. When criminals have control of the system don't expect any big fish to go to jail - they didn't in the 2007/8 crash - they got paid $trillions in bailouts. 

Couldn’t have put it better myself!

John Titus (BestEvidence) has some excellent videos on YouTube regards the BIS and how markets are controlled..a very clever chap he is and very well produced videos.

http://radio.goldseek.com/nuggets/maguirecoughlin.09.05.19.mp3

Government drones may act but the big fish will have swum again to another pool away from bullion banking to easier prey. Good for the upside in precious metal.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

34 minutes ago, Bimetallic said:

It's hard to follow your post given the enormous number of typos and poor writing. The quality of your writing does not inspire confidence in your argument. In any case it's extremely difficult for one party to manipulate silver prices.

Remember though that English isn't perhaps this person's first language as their location is in Denmark, not England or America.

It would be nice if any account is found to be putting out phantom bids and sells is banned from dealing, this would stop some of the manipulators and track back to  the investment banks allowing their staff to do it again and again as this costs them nothing in silver or silver backed bonds...the next best thing is to put a tax on hft's, that stops the computer based software keeping prices high low or stale by offsetting movements they don't benefit from...we know some banks just pay their fines dozens of times a year to Co ti unto fix prices for gold,silver, mortgage rates, libor, corn, etc, etc, etc...none have lost their license because they own too many politicians or government bodies from state to federal...bring down one bank and the others will think twice about letting their crooked staff off the leash to commit more crimes...if not then bring the bracelets to the boardroom and from the minion pool.

3 hours ago, Bimetallic said:

It's hard to follow your post given the enormous number of typos and poor writing. The quality of your writing does not inspire confidence in your argument. In any case it's extremely difficult for one party to manipulate silver prices.

So because I am from Denmark and english isen´t my first language, that means my arguments are invalid? Well, goodbye to you then.

6 hours ago, Bimetallic said:

Dude that's harsh. 

On 09/09/2019 at 06:10, vw1972 said:

hey vw1972 ,

interesting, regarding silver you absolutely never hear about the tech firms. 

we always hear that silver is in phones and computers and it is non recoverable. Apple et al would surely be buying silver in bulk and as cheap as possible to secure future production.

i have no idea how much silver is in an iphone, android or laptop but items must be well into the billions, who ever could control the physical supply would have some powerful companies begging to be friends.

just thinking out loud.

19 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Remember though that English isn't perhaps this person's first language as their location is in Denmark, not England or America.

Sure, but I don't think the problem is ESL in this case. Spell and grammar check would catch most of the incredible number of typos in this case. The nature of the typos is unusual even for ESL learners. I'm not sure why two words are combined into one or -ed endings are converted to -et. Maybe I'm just seeing too much terrible writing on the web lately – when the writing is this bad I think it's inappropriate, and that calling it out is extremely appropriate.

31 minutes ago, Bimetallic said:

Sure, but I don't think the problem is ESL in this case. Spell and grammar check would catch most of the incredible number of typos in this case. The nature of the typos is unusual even for ESL learners. I'm not sure why two words are combined into one or -ed endings are converted to -et. Maybe I'm just seeing too much terrible writing on the web lately – when the writing is this bad I think it's inappropriate, and that calling it out is extremely appropriate.

Maybe translated words aren't the best to then be spell checked...I know if you transparent (I actually wrote translate but for some reason my auto spell check kicked in transparent) English into French you get some real wierd words and sentences...why would a Dane. even be using US English as their language or translating app?....I know I don't change my software to French or German to write.

14 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

or if one prefers we can converse in the true "QUEENS ENGLISH"!

As such I tend not to be pedantic about semantics

My wife being a general in the spelling nazi army and masters degree in ESL and is right now doing that exact thing in her job would love to chat in any form of English and it would make her weekend to tear apart every slip you made as she has gladly done to mine since before we were married.

10 hours ago, 5huggy said:

you are indubitably welcome sir, as we are no doubt, both aware our spouse's are the " matriarch "

that is where the three letter anachronism "SWMBO" comes form

She who MUST be obeyed !  🤣🤣 🤣🤣

Three letters? anachronism? You sure?  😉

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

12 hours ago, Bimetallic said:

Do you have an opinion on the subject of this thread? Or are you just wasting our time with being a grammar-nazi.

YES - -my opinion is - that the manipulation by "whoever" is to my advantage as well as theirs - 

Whilst they suppress the "fiat price" via paper futures etc - to allegedly glean more "physical" - then I  USE that to my advantage too - I buy more!

1 hour ago, 5huggy said:

YES - -my opinion is - that the manipulation by "whoever" is to my advantage as well as theirs - 

Whilst they suppress the "fiat price" via paper futures etc - to allegedly glean more "physical" - then I  USE that to my advantage too - I buy more!

But if they continue to manipulate then you don't make any profit as it's still kept down.

11 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

But if they continue to manipulate then you don't make any profit as it's still kept down.

"THEY" manipulate to keep down to purchase cheap physical - ITS OBVIOUS that they will want to make profit when ready - at which point they go "long" and the price will then increase!

All the while I emulate!

12 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

"THEY" manipulate to keep down to purchase cheap physical - ITS OBVIOUS that they will want to make profit when ready - at which point they go "long" and the price will then increase!

All the while I emulate!

Not necceserilly, silver and gold can be kept down not to accumulate but to keep stash ready for a silver standard jn some country, or to trade with as a settled metal is a tradable metal, who wants to buy with or sell for if the value can bounce around...manipulation isn't always to lower then profit but to stabilize and then fix for trading with, after all who wants to play pass the parcel with a grenade?.

Archived