• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver 1ozT blanks?

TonyS

Where can I buy five or ten 1ozT silver blanks in the UK?

I can get them from America if I buy 100oz, my wallet isn’t that deep.

It’s just something that’s been sat in the back of my mind for a while and I want to do it.

5 hours ago, KitboyE17 said:

Curious What will you do with them? 

They are something I’d like to have.

If for nothing else to see what a coin is like before minting.

Local jeweller may help you with melting silver for you and turning them into blanks!? Alternatively, try giving a few jewellery casting companies a call. If you explain to them what you need they may create the blank bar mould for you and pour the silver too. Obviously the diy route would be cheaper if you are able to do it. 

Here are some pictures to hold you for a bit. Sunshine Minting makes blanks for various mints, including the US Mint. The top banner image is scrollable – look for the side arrows. You'll see up close shots of the blanks if you scroll sideways.

Here are some discs for sale at Rio Grande, a major American jewelry supplier. Don't know if they ship across the pond. Your best bet will be to find their opposite numbers in the UK – jewelry supply outfits. They sell silver in various pre-production forms, including blanks/discs, shot/grain, wire, rod, sheet, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived