• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold Pandas in 1g, 3g, 8g and 1/4oz

morezone

I have the following in storage which I will pickup on Saturday or Monday if there's any interest.

All are in OMP and have then been sealed in Saflips with the exception of the 2016 1g which are just OMP.

3g 2016 - £120 - SOLD

8g 2016 - £315 - SOLD

1/4 2013 - £310 - SOLD

1/4 2014 - £305 - SOLD

1g 2016 - £43 - I have 6 of these with me and a few more in storage. One left

1g 2017 - £45 - SOLD

All prices are plus postage of your choice.

£2.50 1st class signed-for - uninsured

£6.50 Special Delivery - insured

Payment by BT

1 hour ago, elliotthuntt said:

Please can I take the 1g 2017 when you get it

This has been reserved for you.

42 minutes ago, MANJSK said:

Hi

I'd be interested in the 1g and 3g 2016 posted via SD

Cheers 

These have been reserved for you.

39 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

If by chance the 3g 2016 panda does not go through can I have second pickings pls?

NP. Next in line should original sale fall through

Bump for standard members.  Remaining are 8g 2016, 1/4oz 2014 and multiple of the 1g 1016.  All coins are now in my possession ready to post.

Remaining are several 1g 2016 and the 2016 8g.

At the time of this bump, spot is £1237.  The 2016 8g Panda at £315/8*31.1 = £1224.56 which makes it about 1% below spot + postage.  At £1200 spot, the coin would be 2% over spot + postage.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, magpie79 said:

any chance the 1g pandas are about still ?

can i have a price for 4 with sd please mate 

feel free to pm me 

thanks 

Sorry.  Missed your reply.  Replied to PM.

Archived