• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

Just now, flyingveepixie said:

WTF happened there..  Lol...😂

So good you just had to repeat it

Just now, ZRPMs said:

All deleted.  😂

7 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Gold would be on the rise - did my biggest gold sale of over 16oz at around £1900 an oz a couple weeks ago 😤. Still, i am enjoying being Mortgage free so can’t win them all. Framed my letter from Nationwide saying I’ve paid it off 😄

Poor you. The rich live in debt, only the poor have assets. Time to start a overseas low tax domicile business that loans (mortgages) you the property value. Capital gain - debt repayment = low value/number. Compulsory purchase order and they'd at least have to give you the outstanding debt amount. Introduction of a capital gains tax on sale of home and low/no tax.

4 hours ago, KRO said:

if you are relying on Freeman of the Land nonsense my strong advice would be don't 
Guaranteed to lead to disaster

I'm relying on true law (not to be confused with legislation). 

6 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just how much will a proof 2025 sovereign  be in November 2024?   

A bag of sand ?

£1000 won't be far off before long

2 hours ago, flyingveepixie said:

This is the problem. All that Freeman of the land bollocks that you hear about on the Richard Vobes show and other such YT channels is precisely that : Bollocks.  There may well be archaic laws written in ancient documents like Magna Carta and so forth, but to try to challenge them in today's world means you will lose every time because those in power - banks, politicians, global businesses etc either interpret the laws to suit themselves or make up new ones to suit as and when needed.  If you have a mortgage you have to pay it, end of. If you don't pay it your property will be repossessed. It is certain that the bank never lends you any real money and the numbers which appear in your account when you get a mortgage or a car loan are created by your signature, but at the end of the day they - the bank - holds all the cards and all the power. I would be interested to see @Dom's progress if he should decide to challenge the bank on this. I've said similar before with regard to council tax challenges and the like but I never hear anything back.

We live in a world of sheep and wolves. They - the bad guys - are the wolves, and we - unfortunately - are the sheep.

I'm still not paying council tax mate. Like I said before I got 4.5k back by doing a direct debit indemnity claim with my bank. Of course the council just sent a bill for 4.5k which I ignored. This was last May/June. Fast forward to this April and I get a bill for council tax saying I owe £1600. So I'm already quids in even if I decide to pay their latest bill of £1600. Which I won't might I add, they can suck on my left testicle. 

I don't pay gas or electric either. Didn't stop E.on using a fake warrant and police assistance to remove my meters and fit smart meters. I'm now going to sue E.on and get roughly 4k compensation for using a fraudulent instrument. Suing the police as well for aiding and abetting the theft of my car by 'bailiffs' using again a fake warrant last November. Should be another 4k compensation there lol. 

Speak for yourself but I'm not a sheep and they can take my house after they kill me and pry it from my cold dead hands. 

How much are you willing to take in order to fight these b******s hell bent on destroying our country? Might you take action when your gas and electric bills double, triple or quadruple? Everyone has their decisions to make but the fact is they're coming for each and everyone of us wether you pay your bills or not. "You will own nothing and be happy". 

17 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Just how much will a proof 2025 sovereign  be in November 2024?   

Silver or gold?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

41 minutes ago, Dom said:

I'm still not paying council tax mate. Like I said before I got 4.5k back by doing a direct debit indemnity claim with my bank. Of course the council just sent a bill for 4.5k which I ignored. This was last May/June. Fast forward to this April and I get a bill for council tax saying I owe £1600. So I'm already quids in even if I decide to pay their latest bill of £1600. Which I won't might I add, they can suck on my left testicle. 

I don't pay gas or electric either. Didn't stop E.on using a fake warrant and police assistance to remove my meters and fit smart meters. I'm now going to sue E.on and get roughly 4k compensation for using a fraudulent instrument. Suing the police as well for aiding and abetting the theft of my car by 'bailiffs' using again a fake warrant last November. Should be another 4k compensation there lol. 

Speak for yourself but I'm not a sheep and they can take my house after they kill me and pry it from my cold dead hands. 

How much are you willing to take in order to fight these b******s hell bent on destroying our country? Might you take action when your gas and electric bills double, triple or quadruple? Everyone has their decisions to make but the fact is they're coming for each and everyone of us wether you pay your bills or not. "You will own nothing and be happy". 

Very interesting and very admirable if true but I can't tie what you say in with what's written in the link below..  Someone is telling porkies.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2024/09/martin-lewis-council-tax-debt-collection-warning/

Why don't you pay your gas and electric..?   Is that not stealing..?   I know it's overpriced, but still....🤔

This is totally off-topic BTW. We should start a new thread - would be very interesting.

Back on topic and the curve has also been very interesting today. Up and down like a yoyo.

£1927.25

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 21.43.03.png

Edited by flyingveepixie

54 minutes ago, Dom said:

"You will own nothing and be happy". 

13 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

I think you are self prophesying here.

..and forget the be happy bit
I worked for a number of years engaged in consumer debt advice
a lot of time was spent helping to dig people out of holes that they had created for themselves by following the FOTL "Three letter" advice to try and avoid paying their credit card and loan debts
None of them were too happy

56 minutes ago, flyingveepixie said:

Very interesting and very admirable if true but I can't tie what you say in with what's written in the link below..  Someone is telling porkies.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2024/09/martin-lewis-council-tax-debt-collection-warning/

Why don't you pay your gas and electric..?   Is that not stealing..?   I know it's overpriced, but still....🤔

This is totally off-topic BTW. We should start a new thread - would be very interesting.

Back on topic and the curve has also been very interesting today. Up and down like a yoyo.

£1927.25

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 21.43.03.png

Lol I got as far as 'liability orders' and stopped reading. Liability orders were done away with in 2003 so no they can't issue liability orders as Martin says. What they will send is a 'NOTICE of liability order'. A notice of liability order and an actual liability order are two separate things. The council hires their own courtroom to issue summons, ie go to the actual real court record and my name won't be found anywhere. How can the claimant ie the council also become the court lol it's laughable but this is the con they pull.

Ironically tying this whole thing back to gold..... Gas and electric are already paid via tax because when we got taken off the gold standard in 1931 the government made gas and electric free for all to get the economy going. Metering of gas and electricity wasn't a thing until many years later when they said meters needed to be introduced for safety reasons and the public bought it. 

We have been so conned for so many years it's untrue. 

53 minutes ago, KRO said:

..and forget the be happy bit
I worked for a number of years engaged in consumer debt advice
a lot of time was spent helping to dig people out of holes that they had created for themselves by following the FOTL "Three letter" advice to try and avoid paying their credit card and loan debts
None of them were too happy

I've not once said I'm a freeman on the land. I use actual case law and fundamental human rights to argue my case. There's a legal maxim that says "he who doesn't know his rights has none". I know my rights.

Live Gold Price

Au

Current Price

£1,930.12

Live Change

0.03% £+0.46

Live high £1,930.19

Live low £1,929.67

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

I think people are going to find that the gold price going to start going up now.

FOMC in 5 days time 17th 18th.

CME fed watch toolkit predicted 83% chance of 50 base points rate cut. Strap in peeps.....

We're gonna start smashing ATHs next week. Friday prices are going to be cheeky 😜 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Note this will be a bull trap though people listening to George gammon atm.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454