• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

Liz truss is right to do this. The Central bankers sold her down the river... this is deep state and banks collusion.... and disgusting. However I am not surprised she went especially all the other shenanigans she was up to..

Screenshot_20240824-205621_Brave.jpg

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Liz truss is right to do this. The Central bankers sold her down the river... this is deep state and banks collusion.... and disgusting. However I am not surprised she went especially all the other shenanigans she was up to..

Screenshot_20240824-205621_Brave.jpg

For some reason i suddenly fancy a lettuce sandwich …. Should i be in peasant suppers?

11 minutes ago, Chronos said:

Will a s****r coin calm you down? 

Reported! Words are violence!

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

3 hours ago, jultorsk said:

Reported! Words are violence!

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words should never hurt you.

Trivia : "Gold sticks" date from Tudor times, when two officers were placed close to a Sovereign as protection. The office is held jointly by the Colonels of the Life Guards and the Blues and Royals, the two regiments of the Household Cavalry. The Gold Sticks, of whom one at any time is on duty as Gold Stick-in-Waiting, were entrusted with the safety of the Sovereign.

Amazing the command/power of a Sovereign, and perhaps why many prefer them over Britannia's :)

14 hours ago, ant1882 said:

Any predictions for price action on Sunday night? Or will it be Monday night with the bank holiday?

Hammer time

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

14 minutes ago, Chronos said:

Israel launches strikes in Lebanon and Hezbollah fires hundreds of rockets in major escalation:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/cxx2y4dpr3et

That's just barking over the fence, Hezbollah is zero, nada, null

More silver coins on my website  

dancu.co.uk

Deepening raids happening but could be some moves in gold tonight 

Screenshot_20240825-131857_Brave.jpg

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Deepening raids happening but could be some moves in gold tonight 

Screenshot_20240825-131857_Brave.jpg

We know who 'the west', Washington DC, city of London, Vatican, and general banking fraternity will back in this one horse race

#LockHeedMartinSharePriceMatters 

15 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is Andrew Maguire right yet ?

He will be once, I'm sure

since I first heard him in around 2006 on king world news 

A broken clock is always right twice a day

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Correct 💯 %!

He said " buy silver " in the past, I had to shower 🚿 afterwards 

I just felt dirty :(

Edited by Paul

Andrew Maguire talks a lot of rubbish. Similar to Andy Scetman or whatever his name is. Some basic good points every now and again but the majority of their interviews are just fillers and gossip-like talk. 

Buy gold for wealth preservation. Buy silver if you like to collect it. 

I reckon gold will open at a climb probably around £1912. 

54 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Not this time. He has a clock without hands.

1 minute ago, MrStacker said:

Reported.

1 hour ago, MrStacker said:

Andrew Maguire talks a lot of rubbish. Similar to Andy Scetman or whatever his name is. Some basic good points every now and again but the majority of their interviews are just fillers and gossip-like talk. 

Seems to project a 40 whatever days left until the millennium bug BRICS type scaremongering, planes markets crashing etc. prediction. When all the BRICS are doing is establishing a alternative to US based international trade settlement clearance, as the US weaponised that (sanctions). And then on to a Asian equivalent/similar to the EURO - that didn't replace the USD, more a case of three major global financial trading hubs/currencies rather than 100's, that facilitates quicker processing and the benefits that yields. A 40% gold backed BRICS currency ... that is based on distributed network (tokens) is a risk IMO. Better to have ledgers locked securely within banks rather than out in the open, where sooner or later a 'bug' may result in losses, similar to how bitcoins get regularly lost/stolen due to having a open/distributed ledger. Whoops, sorry India, your tokens seem to all have disappeared is a lot more critical than a oppps MrStacker your bitcoins have disappeared.