• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

2 hours ago, katyc said:

Oh I love it! But was right at the front of the gig and my teeth felt like they were gonna fall out 😆

Be happy that you still have your own teeth.

Some are not so lucky ...

36 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Do you mean down? Everybody will sell their gold to buy guns and ammunition.

And Maybe the DOW + S+P

I'm alright, Jack, Keep your hands off of my stack

12 hours ago, Petra said:

Lucky for Trump the shooter was a pretty poor shot🤔 Much as he’s not my favourite guy, he doesn’t deserve this🤔

So the first shot was an inch off centre, but the second missed by 6 feet ??

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

From the moment you are born, the number of people in the world who are older than you only ever gets smaller.

1 minute ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

So the first shot was an inch off centre, but the second missed by 6 feet ??

If the shooter was using an M16 as has been suggested( an unusual choice in my opinion to go hunting with) then the second would be way off over that distance given the time taken between shots in the videos that have been released.

3 hours ago, katyc said:

Oh I love it! But was right at the front of the gig and my teeth felt like they were gonna fall out 😆

Who was it you saw..?   I love a well mixed and powerful bottom end - and I don't mean that in a rude way you lot. 

Moog Taurus bass pedals stomped on at the critical moment to cut through with powerful low end (nearly said 'bottom end' there again lol) and send a shiver down your spine for a particularly powerful moment in a song.  There's nothing like it.

Maybe it was just poor front of house engineering in this case.

40 minutes ago, James32 said:

Bit extreme to kill a civilian and then the shooter in a fake attempt? 

completely agree but defo wouldn’t be the first time innocent people have died due to american cia. also we all accept there was a death because media says so. also not the first time media have lied to cover a operation up . again not saying this is but i like to think about all the possibilities and all the signs seem fishy

Weird why Trump was still onstage whilst perp on roof with rifle was in Police snippers sights, no secret service until after shots. Don't they communicate? 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

44 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Weird why Trump was still onstage whilst perp on roof with rifle was in Police snippers sights, no secret service until after shots. Don't they communicate? 

yes things don’t seem to add up. i’ve always liked trump and thought maybe he wasn’t apart of the group as they seemed to all “hate him” and want him out. but maybe it’s just part of the whole game. something to think about lads👋

14 hours ago, Tn21 said:

Trading below 2400usd ?

Ignore 

Ah sorry my bad that's not the spot price 

It's up roughly 0.5% since last night, it's a good indicator of what will likely happen to gold this evening

PAX Gold price today, PAXG to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Yes, it's PAXG or tokenised gold, not the spot price of gold. PAXG has been trading at a slight discount to gold lately, a useful predictor though 👍

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

5 hours ago, theman73 said:

He craves violence, now he gets it, probably from today the next president of the US will be not so aggressive, violence is not the answer.

For a man who craves violence he didn't start any new wars as POTUS, the first POTUS in a long, long time who can make such a claim. Joe Biden and the DNC on the other hand oversaw and promoted the Ukraine-Russia war, and were also in the hot seat when Hamas kicked off with Israel. It's not unreasonable to claim the Ukraine war would not have happened or been ended by now if Trump was in charge

JFK was assassinated primarily because he refused to green light the Vietnam War (JFK also threatened the Fed/Treasury monopoly on USD and threatened to smash the CIA into a million pieces, along with being involved with organised crime). It was the Vietnam thing that was the decisive factor though. The first thing LBJ did as POTUS was to reverse the policy of JFK and start the Vietnam War (Gulf of Tonkin incident). That is not a coincidence. The same is probably true with Trump. The neo-cons and deep state love Biden because they can control him and dictate who the USA goes to war with. The media and neo-cons hate Trump because Trump doesn't want war and they can't make him do anything

Trump 2024 ... MAGA!!! Hillbillies on Tour 🤗

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

Looks to me that Trump was lucky in the sense that he just got clipped by the bullet. From the videos I've seen it looks like he turned towards the shooter (or where the commotion was going on) and lent forward/dipped his head to the left just at the critical moment as the bullet passed, clipping his ear. Otherwise might have resulted in a full on side of head shot. spacer.png

Edited by Bratnia

3 hours ago, ArgentSmith said:

How many other roofs had a guy with a rifle Police sniper on top of them such that 'guy on roof with rifle' reports might have been commonly dismissed as a 'just one of our guys' assumption. The failing perhaps was in once all rooftop Police snipers were in place not having spotted someone climbing onto and crawling across a roof with a rifle.

50 minutes ago, CollectForFun said:

Confirmed as fake news.

I noticed one article saying a Chinese national was the shooter on Telegram, so it's full of fake news.

8 minutes ago, MickB said:

I noticed one article saying a Chinese national was the shooter on Telegram, so it's full of fake news.

It was a disgruntled Scottish football fan jealous of Spains success making the Euros final

I heard 

29 minutes ago, James32 said:

Any good films to pass an hour?

Yeah, try "The dead zone" with Christopher Walken if you're looking for anything shooter themed with a touch of the supernatural.... or perhaps "The manchurian candidate" if you're looking for a spot of brain dead candidate controlled by a woman...  Both are a good yarn.

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.