• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

2 hours ago, Bratnia said:

Tell that to the poor exhausted Ukrainians who are having to shoot 1200 Russians/day https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c80xjne8ryxo

36,000/month ... as a indications there were that number here

spacer.png

(35,985 participants, at the New Delhi Yoga event)

... and then just as you finish that month ... start all over again next month

If the Russians send 36000 yogis a month that would make things Karma?

3 hours ago, Spyder said:

Putin is one of the most level headed politician you will find anywhere. He would run rings around any western politician or journalist and their only answer is to always paint him as the bogeyman. It is the same all the time when they can not win an argument, try and taint the opposition.

The sooner people wake up that is is the US that is the real enemy of world peace, the sooner changes will happen for the good.  Before anyone says where would you want to live in the US or Russia, simple my answer would be Russia.  I have been to both and you are less likely to come to harm in a poor part of Russia than a poor part of the US. 

I have a similar view of Putin. I like the guy and quite enjoy listening to him. He's a gangster with a history degree and a love for Nicola Machiavelli - aka a KGB agent, and a good one at that. I agree that the hands of USA/NATO are far from clean. I also agree being in a poor area of any western nation is dangerous but particularly cities and Democrat states. In poor, Republican rural areas, however, you are as safe as houses

One nuance I would add is that in rich areas of western countries you are extremely safe whereas in rich areas of Russia you are in just as much if not more mortal danger than in the poor areas. Poor areas of every country are dangerous though and Russia is no exception. The Gopnik culture and organised crime is hazardous

5 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Superb article IMHO

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Superb article IMHO

Truss was sold down the river by the deep state no doubt -  but she orchestrated Nordstream thats a fact!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

I have a similar view of Putin. I like the guy and quite enjoy listening to him. He's a gangster with a history degree and a love for Nicola Machiavelli - aka a KGB agent, and a good one at that. I agree that the hands of USA/NATO are far from clean. I also agree being in a poor area of any western nation is dangerous but particularly cities and Democrat states. In poor, Republican rural areas, however, you are as safe as houses

One nuance I would add is that in rich areas of western countries you are extremely safe whereas in rich areas of Russia you are in just as much if not more mortal danger than in the poor areas. Poor areas of every country are dangerous though and Russia is no exception. The Gopnik culture and organised crime is hazardous

Superb article IMHO

Meanwhile its kicking off in France also

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/le-pen-accuses-macron-preparing-coup-detat-after-series-last-minute-appointments

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

10 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Truss was sold down the river by the deep state no doubt -  but she orchestrated Nordstream thats a fact!

Possibly but not alone. If she had any role it was in cahoots with the Americans and Norwegians. I'll link the evidence below but we can examine who stood to benefit from the sabotage of NordStream. The countries who have benefited the most since the incident have been Norway - who are a large supplier of natural gas and LNG to the UK, Germany and Europe - and the United States, who similarly have been exporting large amounts of LNG to Europe at much higher prices than before NordStream

The countries who suffered the most from NordStream were Germany and Russia. It appears unlikely a German or Russian administration would approve the sabotage of NordStream especially considering they spent years and a lot of money building it in the first place. If Russia wanted to cut off supply to Germany/EU the Russians could simply have turned off the supply at source from their end, there was no need for them to sabotage NordStream

Some evidence from Biden, who is so demented we could believe he spilled a secret like this in public:

On Feb. 7, a week before the 2022 invasion of Ukraine, Biden told reporters that, "If Russia invades … there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it." 

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/the-nord-stream-pipelines-and-the

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

(you need a paid subscription to read the above articles. The article below is a critique of the substacks above):

Claim That US Blew up Nord Stream Pipelines Relies on Anonymous Source | Snopes.com

It boils down to the assertion from Hersh that he had access to the "operational planners" and those directly involved in the operation - i.e. the SEAL teams/US Navy divers who actually planted the explosives

4 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Possibly but not alone. If she had any role it was in cahoots with the Americans and Norwegians. I'll link the evidence below but we can examine who stood to benefit from the sabotage of NordStream. The countries who have benefited the most since the incident have been Norway - who are a large supplier of natural gas and LNG to the UK, Germany and Europe - and the United States, who similarly have been exporting large amounts of LNG to Europe at much higher prices than before NordStream

The countries who suffered the most from NordStream were Germany and Russia. It appears unlikely a German or Russian administration would approve the sabotage of NordStream especially considering they spent years and a lot of money building it in the first place. If Russia wanted to cut off supply to Germany/EU the Russians could simply have turned off the supply at source from their end, there was no need for them to sabotage NordStream

Some evidence from Biden, who is so demented we could believe he spilled a secret like this in public:

On Feb. 7, a week before the 2022 invasion of Ukraine, Biden told reporters that, "If Russia invades … there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it." 

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/the-nord-stream-pipelines-and-the

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

(you need a paid subscription to read the above articles. The article below is a critique of the substacks above):

Claim That US Blew up Nord Stream Pipelines Relies on Anonymous Source | Snopes.com

It boils down to the assertion from Hersh that he had access to the "operational planners" and those directly involved in the operation - i.e. the SEAL teams/US Navy divers who actually planted the explosives

19 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

France is interesting and should presumably provide a boost for gold, regardless of who wins. The more polarised western nations become, the more likely citizens and investors are to flee to safe-haven assets, with the only one worth its salt being gold (USD, US Treasuries and Gold are the Tier 1 assets for central banks)

The Reform dudes are claiming the current elections in western countries are not left vs right but nationalist vs globalist. I guess it doesn't matter if Le Pen is a car crash when Macron and his buddies are a certified train wreck. 

29 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

I have a similar view of Putin. I like the guy and quite enjoy listening to him.

You can't be serious liking someone like him. He's not just some fictional movie character, he's very real and entirely responsible for completely destroying lives of millions of innocent people. How do you feel about that - enjoying that, too?

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Interesting, I'm sure they were all involved - USA, Norway and the UK. The USA will sometimes do things unilaterally but generally things of this scale that directly affect the UK are joint operations. I wouldn't be surprised but it seems likely the divers who carried out the operation were American and Norwegian, at least according to Hersh. The video says at 3:45 that the hack on Truss' phone was discovered several weeks before NordStream but hey, who knows? It all fits, doesn't it?

2 minutes ago, CollectForFun said:

You can't be serious liking someone like him. He's not just some fictional movie character, he's very real and entirely responsible for completely destroying lives of millions of innocent people. How do you feel about that - enjoying that, too?

no different from the west killing millions in the ME - i find it ironic that either of them can be defended - Democrats are the biggest warmongers going - Obama got a nobel peace prize and started the most conflicts.... absolute clown world, clinton was the weasel who orchestrated it

3 minutes ago, CollectForFun said:

You can respect someone and simultaneously not agree with them. I respect Jon Jones but do I want to be his friend? Absolutely not. I think it's dangerous to pigeonhole people as tyrants, insane, evil, whatever words we use to describe Putin, and not give him credit for his intelligence and eloquence. There are lots of speakers who I don't mind listening to but whose views I strongly disagree with - Christopher Hitchens would be a good example from my POV

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

no different from the west killing millions in the ME - i find it ironic that either of them can be defended - Democrats are the biggest warmongers going - Obama got a nobel peace prize and started the most conflicts.... absolute clown world, clinton was the weasel who orchestrated it

Yep, Obama is the only recipient of a Nobel Peace Prize in history who has bombed another Nobel Peace Prize winner (Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières)

Just now, James32 said:

Anyone know the old gold price?

The elections in France, UK and US will have an impact on gold prices! As does the cost of energy (NordStream) and inflation 😂

The gold price is precisely £1848.00 👍

2 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

What's old gold? dirty bag of carrots?

if you know any of them send them my direction

6 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

You can respect someone and simultaneously not agree with them. I respect Jon Jones but do I want to be his friend? Absolutely not. I think it's dangerous to pigeonhole people as tyrants, insane, evil, whatever words we use to describe Putin, and not give him credit for his intelligence and eloquence. There are lots of speakers who I don't mind listening to but whose views I strongly disagree with - Christopher Hitchens would be a good example from my POV

A murderer is a murderer, no matter how intelligent. And there's nothing dangerous about calling him such. But I appreciate you backtracked from "liking" to "respecting".

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

Anyone know the old gold price?

$400oz any day now I've heard reliably here on the forum from sources I'd rather not disclose 

11 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Yep, Obama is the only recipient of a Nobel Peace Prize in history who has bombed another Nobel Peace Prize winner (Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières)

He must have wanted it more

𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮

1 minute ago, CollectForFun said:

A murderer is a murderer, no matter how intelligent. And there's nothing dangerous about calling him such. But I appreciate you backtracked from "liking" to "respecting".

"Respect" is more of a compliment than "Like". I do not respect or like the current leaders of the USA, Canada, Australia, France, Germany or the UK

9 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

"Respect" is more of a compliment than "Like". I do not respect or like the current leaders of the USA, Canada, Australia, France, Germany or the UK

Tell your better half that you "respected" their dinner or dress and you'll soon find out which is more of a compliment...

Anyway, whether respecting or liking the murderer, you can't remove the acts he commited from the equation. Figure yourself or one of your close ones as one of his victims and see how much liking or respect is left.

45 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

I like Jeremiah Manele of the Solomon Islands he hasn’t killed anybody since coming to power in May🤓