• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

When the controlled financial media is publishing this sort of headline we are approaching the time for let's get ready to rumble.

Edited by sixgun

Disclaimer: Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only - it is not to be taken seriously. There is no intent to incite violence or hate of any kind, nor do I have any intent to incite any other crime or non-crime in any country in the world. It is not my intent to slander, harass or defame anyone dead or alive. 

14 minutes ago, sixgun said:

When the controlled financial media is publishing this sort of headline we are approaching the time for let's get ready to rumble.

1012.thumb.jpg.cb76d276b295c668a8ce8c5b91d50e27.jpg

Buy bonds, dont buy metals, only conspiracy theorists buy metals. Buy into US bonds, any dollar denominated assets, do all of this and your bet is safe. Believe us! the almighty Federal Reserve!

29 minutes ago, sixgun said:

I did wondered where Wonga went !   

Tai Wong aka Wonga !!  😂

IMG_20220921_105506.png.c52afa9929ca2a19ce96f22f39bec401.png

Edited by Happypanda88

I read something Jim Rickards quoted the other day. To paraphrase it went something along the lines of: nothing's true/certain until someone refutes it.

The fact that they're saying gold is useless makes me think the exact opposite. Avoid Treasury Bonds at all cost, if that's what they're plugging.

If you repeat a lie enough people will eventually believe it!

Adolf Hitler

This is true about bonds.

If you havent watched the All watched over by the machines of loving grace in my signature block in videos of significance. Look how Ayan Rand selfish lunacy ideologies influenced tech oligarchs and Alan Greenspan, who at the time became the most powerful man in the world.....      

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

12 minutes ago, flyingveepixie said:

I was under the impression that treasury bonds are just more debt generated fiat.  Am I missing something..🤔

They do, but plenty of fools still believe its a feasible ROI....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, flyingveepixie said:

Am I missing something..🤔

No, its getting close I think to a big moment in finance history as i cant make any sense of it myself. 
Lots of people are loving bonds again, even Lynn Alden who I follow. She/he is no idiot. 
If there will be a mega crash i would say its coming by year end probably sooner. 
The price of gold last week as run on purpose to hot peoples stop losses, so its controlled. 

Certainly a time to start thinking about buying gold again (for me).
Spot needs to slide a bit longer to bring down premiums to my magic £320 a sov price. . :) 

Edited by Stacktastic

On 21/09/2022 at 08:40, Stacktastic said:

No, its getting close I think to a big moment in finance history as i cant make any sense of it myself. 
Lots of people are loving bonds again, even Lynn Alden who I follow. She/he is no idiot. 
If there will be a mega crash i would say its coming by year end probably sooner. 
The price of gold last week as run on purpose to hot peoples stop losses, so its controlled. 

Certainly a time to start thinking about buying gold again (for me).
Spot needs to slide a bit longer to bring down premiums to my magic £320 a sov price. . :) 

Lol. I think it'll have to slide a good bit yet then if you want to pay £320/sov..😂  

Edited by flyingveepixie

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Spike up today 

Would not be surprised if thats the institutions & banks buying it looking at those headlines. 
i remember Maneco talking about 'going going gold' headlines on the FT in 2001. 
shopping time. 

Edited by Stacktastic

17 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is the world not supposed to be ending for the umpteenth time on the 24th ?? According to that EU politician video on twitter he announced live in session 

Im not taking that too seriously as i have heard a number of normal people mention that.
We shall see, but the 24th is a Saturday & nothing happens on a weekend!

the one thing I can see is a a potential dollar & bonds collapse & a breakout on silver, not so sure about gold
Very bizarre with silver, which goes to show how cheap it is. £15 an ounce might be laughed at in a few years. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

21 minutes ago, Paul said:

Spike up today 

Are we destined??

To da'mooooooooooooooon!!??? 

That’s because Putin has been rattling his sabre again this morning. That spike has nothing to do with other world affairs. Bloke’s a nutter. 

11 minutes ago, lst65 said:

Bloke’s a nutter. 

Dont know about that, but you dont become the KGB director if your the village idiot. ;) 
I feel this whole situation is managed personally by one force, no evidence of that though. 
I leave the conspiracy's to @sixgun & try and focus my consciousness on the positive things I have an influence on. 😛 

Wasn't bush the head of the CIA or 
something - there is commonality between them, but you need the yang with ying for nutrality. 

Thats old 3D world stuff & they know it. Its 5D now apparently. 
Im running 2-300+ person conferences on it & still cant work that out. :P

This is a bit 
off-topic for a gold monitoring thread. Sorry. 

Edited by Stacktastic

3 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

If you repeat a lie enough people will eventually believe it!

Adolf Hitler

This is true about bonds.

If you havent watched the All watched over by the machines of loving grace in my signature block in videos of significance. Look how Ayan Rand selfish lunacy ideologies influenced tech oligarchs and Alan Greenspan, who at the time became the most powerful man in the world.....      

I thought that quote was by joseph goebbels? 

Sorry I'll be quiet now. 🙂😆

3 minutes ago, AurumArgenti said:

I thought that quote was by joseph goebbels? 

Sorry I'll be quiet now. 🙂😆

thanks for clarification, but whoever it was it was true. goebbels was like hitler they both like making love to potatoes a dic-tater

Edited by HerefordBullyun

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

...............even Lynn Alden who I follow. She/he is no idiot. 

She/he - now there is a conundrum. 

Disclaimer: Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only - it is not to be taken seriously. There is no intent to incite violence or hate of any kind, nor do I have any intent to incite any other crime or non-crime in any country in the world. It is not my intent to slander, harass or defame anyone dead or alive. 

2 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Would not be surprised if thats the institutions & banks buying it looking at those headlines. 
i remember Maneco talking about 'going going gold' headlines on the FT in 2001. 
shopping time. 

Yes this is what immediately sprang to mind - Mario's clipping from the FT where they are calling gold a dead relic or words of that sort. That was the very period of time that that traitor Brown was selling our gold. It was during the period where Eddie George, at the Bank of England is reported as having said, ‘We looked into the abyss if the gold price rose further.  A further rise would have taken down one or several trading houses, which might have taken down all the rest in their wake. Therefore at any price, at any cost, the central banks had to quell the gold price, manage it.  It was very difficult to get the gold price under control but we have now succeeded.  The US Fed was very active in getting the gold price down.  So was the U.K.

16 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Mario's clipping from the FT where they are calling gold a dead relic or words of that sort. 

after a long video chat, I sent him a FT from around that time (2001), dont know if he used it?

i stopped watching him after he got a few things very wrong (Like pumping Tazanian royalty which went to zero!) & i realised he knows jack about how the the financial system works. Solloway is the man for me.  ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

24 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

after a long video chat, I sent him a FT from around that time (2001), dont know if he used it?

i am referring to a 2004 clipping from the FT that Mario has referred to on several occasions. He says he cut the article out. Perhaps not the article you are referring to. He is selling mugs with this on the side of them.

r/Wallstreetsilver - "Going Going Gold" from the FT, 2004: a lesson why not to trust the MSM

undefined