• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

I

11 minutes ago, MickB said:

These are from Telegram 

IMG_20240714_012839_806.jpg

IMG_20240714_012828_500.jpg

I've seen a close up pic of the shooter dead on the roof (probably not suitable to share here), but he doesn't look like these pics.

Two now confirmed dead and one critical 😔

Just now, katyc said:

I

I've seen a close up pic of the shooter dead on the roof (probably not suitable to share here), but he doesn't look like these pics.

Two now confirmed dead and one critical 😔

(Face isn't clear but the body and skin tone doesn't seem to be anything like this guy. But I could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️)

33 minutes ago, katyc said:

Two now confirmed dead

(Just realised, one of the two dead is the shooter)

Edited by katyc

7 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

(Hint: It's the same thing Hillary Clinton was thinking shortly before 99 of her closest friends, allies and rival mistresses committed suicide)

Bloody hell. I thought it was only 48 of them, although I couldn't say for sure where it was I got that figure from. I think I read it somewhere..   99 huh...🤔  Fascinating.

7 hours ago, katyc said:

I went to a gig the other week and could hear awful bass vibrations

You don't like bass @katyc  ?

Apologies for going off topic.

Edited by flyingveepixie

7 minutes ago, flyingveepixie said:

State sanctioned..?  Don't be surprised if it comes out in the wash in 20 years time.

they had him in their sights and waited until he shot, just another useful idiot

I'm alright, Jack, Keep your hands off of my stack

Maybe the bullet went in one ear and out the other without hitting anything? No that’s harsh and all jokes aside  as much as I am not a trump fan or a Biden one either I think Trump is a very clever operator. No place for political violence in any respect. Condolences to those killed by the poor marksmanship too.

8 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

BBC - Legacies - Immigration and Emigration - Northern Ireland - To America - Hillbillies in the White House - Article Page 2

'Hillbillies'
The term Hillbilly has Ulster Scots roots
  • Billy, refers to William of Orange who defeated James II in Ireland in the 17th Century.
  • The Ulster - Scots emigrants settled in the hills of the Appalachian mountains – hence Hill Billy.

The hillbillies are exactly like me. I might not be American but the US Constitution and Bill of Rights were written by Ulster-Scots (Founding Fathers) based on a textbook given to them by another Ulster-Scot called Francis Hutcheson (aka "The Forgotten Revolutionary"). The Constitution is second only to the Bible because it was written based on biblical principles, specifically the works of Hutcheson including, "The Moral Sense"

Anyway, you don't need to worry about those folks going on a riot and shooting the woketards. If you violate their territorial boundaries, threaten their families, disrespect their Constitutional rights or attempt to enforce tyrannies on them, then you should worry 👍

I had no idea that was the origin of that term, that's actually really interesting, cheers. 👍

9 hours ago, lst65 said:

We don’t actually know what has happened yet. 

9 hours ago, lst65 said:

Trumps assassination attempt prophesies APX 1 yr ago......very accurately. Last days ministry

45 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Maybe the bullet went in one ear and out the other without hitting anything? No that’s harsh and all jokes aside  as much as I am not a trump fan or a Biden one either I think Trump is a very clever operator. No place for political violence in any respect. Condolences to those killed by the poor marksmanship too.

9 hours ago, lst65 said:

Edited by Dankanugget

54 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

He craves violence, now he gets it, probably from today the next president of the US will be not so aggressive, violence is not the answer.

More silver coins on my website  

dancu.co.uk

10 minutes ago, theman73 said:

He craves violence, now he gets it, probably from today the next president of the US will be not so aggressive, violence is not the answer.

or he goes after his enemies with more vigor 

1 minute ago, Dankanugget said:

It's literally like God  has  earmarked Donald trump to be the next president.

Take a bow mate 

1 hour ago, theman73 said:

When 20 year olds , their minds filled with hate on social and ms media can walk in to a shop and purchase a automatic rifle there will always be violence in America.