• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2018 perth rectangle dragon coins

SilverLoaf

2 minutes ago, SilverLoaf said:

Sold as bullion and he's out of the 2018s anyway, with the 2019s a little above what I'd be looking to pay for them currently. Thanks though

They are all out of mint sealed tubes so they are pretty decent but to save any confusion or anyone asking me to pick the best out the bunch I say sold as bullion and no cherry picking.

if you have searched the usual suppliers you will have noticed that GS.be can supply these with a capsule which would cost you approx £19.20 each plus their shipping charges which would add another £1.50 each or thereabouts. BullionbyPost have these priced at £22.20 for 10+ and if you could source a capsule that might cost you circa £2 each making them around £24 per bar.

I could supply 10 dragon bars 2018 in rectangular caps for £21 each plus cost of shipping.
My bars are new uncirculated from a tube and inserted into capsules.
They are standard Perth Mint bullion condition.
PM me if interested.

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

if you have searched the usual suppliers you will have noticed that GS.be can supply these with a capsule which would cost you approx £19.20 each plus their shipping charges which would add another £1.50 each or thereabouts. BullionbyPost have these priced at £22.20 for 10+ and if you could source a capsule that might cost you circa £2 each making them around £24 per bar.

I could supply 10 dragon bars 2018 in rectangular caps for £21 each plus cost of shipping.
My bars are new uncirculated from a tube and inserted into capsules.
They are standard Perth Mint bullion condition.
PM me if interested.

Yeah, you have a point there. May well get talking with you on that if there's no-one else looking at selling some of these, cheers

Archived