• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Montenegro Perpers

Hi everyone , not sure where to post this.

I am getting closer to get hold of various perpers off a reliable local old collector.

I have done my research for the 10 , 20 & 100 perpera gold but I still need confirmation of what your prices would be.

I have a question for silver coins 

there is 1 2 and 5 perpers from 1909 , 1910 and 1909 respectively.

For 1 and 5 there are 1912 and 1914 coins. Also mentions restrikes.

Does anyone have any clue about the premium (roughly) these coins hold ? 

This would help me in negotiating well. These coins are somewhat not mainstream and I do not have the experience yet to feel entirely confident.

Regards

58 minutes ago, Toshunya86 said:

Hi everyone , not sure where to post this.

I am getting closer to get hold of various perpers off a reliable local old collector.

I have done my research for the 10 , 20 & 100 perpera gold but I still need confirmation of what your prices would be.

I have a question for silver coins 

there is 1 2 and 5 perpers from 1909 , 1910 and 1909 respectively.

For 1 and 5 there are 1912 and 1914 coins. Also mentions restrikes.

Does anyone have any clue about the premium (roughly) these coins hold ? 

This would help me in negotiating well. These coins are somewhat not mainstream and I do not have the experience yet to feel entirely confident.

Regards

Use numista to do a coin search, will give you links to recent ebay sales, to get rough prices for what you are after

https://en.numista.com

Are you looking for gold Perpera or silver Perpera or both? There were commemorative and circulation issues and it really depends on condition.

maybe drop me a PM

Archived