• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

proof kookaburra's and kangaroo's prices?

blindguy

I bought 11 proof kangaroo and kookaburra's the other day but was having a problem finding a price guide on what they are worth? I tried ngc price guide with no luck and ended up looking on ebay to see what they are selling for but the prices were all over the place. All the coins I bought came with the box and COA. Three of them were the gold layered silver kangaroo's from the early 2003 - 2007. Is there a good price guide out there for these proofs like a gray sheet?  thanks for your help.  Jim

Have you tried to look at ebay sold lots? Usually i'm checking there for +/- real prices. Because on active listings you can see too high prices which never gonna be sold.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Australian+kookaburra+proof&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=12&_sadis=15&_osacat=0&_odkw=2005+Australian+kookaburra+proof&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&LH_TitleDesc=0

With my vision being so poor its very hard to see web site. I was looking for a printed price guide that I could put in my topaz machine that helps me see. I am still having problems with the forum site.

Archived