• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Aurinum dont answer my mail.

roblar76

Anyone else who has had problems with delivery from Aurinum?

I ordered 3 pieces of "The Aztec 1 oz Silver Round | World of Dragons"

They were reserved to be sent separately a week later, it came in a letter to it was only 1 piece.

The letter was whole. Have emailed them several times but never got an answer.

Hope they would be on the next order I made. But there were none.

However, they answer very quickly about questions about payment but nothing else.

I start buying silver at Christmas and I have now bought from them for over 1800 €, for 3 months.

I now buy from other places.

Robert .L

I bought from them once and didn't like the communication from them. Asked multiple questions and didn't receive coherent answers from them. I was asking in English and maybe if you try in German you might have better luck. 

There are some on the forum that might be able to help if you don't speak German. @KevinFlynn has helped me in the past to decipher the German postal system. And I'm sure that there are a few more members from germany.

Somebody called?

If you can provide your order details and confirmation, we could try to draw up an enquiry in german. Was the one piece you received accompanied by a packaging slip or bill?

You may send me pictures (black out your personal details) and I'll see what I can make of it.

I called before, but they will ALWAYS say "we'll call you back". 

I order a lot from them, and though they're always extremely slow, he always answers on my mail(delayed to the Max though) and they always deliver. 

You can protect your buyings from them through the "trustedshops" program for 10 euro a year, and so i did.. 

IMO Aurinum are a bad dealer.  I have ordered twice from him a few years ago both times were a pain in the ass.  A couple of senior Forum were saying how good this Aurinum was so i put an order in, both times i got the wrong coins after a long delay.  He refused to answer my emails saying he could not speak English even though his site has an English  conversion. I used google translator in very basic language, he still did not get back in touch in the end about 2 months later i received the wrong coins again (cheaper) i tried to sort it out, i just gave up.

Also he said he hadn't received my payment, I used currencyfair.  Currencyfair do not have to do anything they just send money but to be fair to them they traced the payment right to his account!  IMO this means he is either a lair or very disorganised, probably disorganised.  

IMO some people get incentives to advertise certain dealers.  So be careful its your money.  

Archived