• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Drape Bust Dollar

blindguy

1 hour ago, blindguy said:

VF 35 I not sure how much I paid for it as I bought it over 20 years ago

Well you got to enjoy it for 20 years which is a present that keeps on giving...I just started a draped set with just the half penny so far...just finished a capped bust short silver set.

• 1 year later...
On 01/05/2019 at 01:59, blindguy said:

VF 35 I not sure how much I paid for it as I bought it over 20 years ago

Hi there, beautiful dollar! Excuse the randomness of this as the post is over 1 year old, was just looking through the forum and some older U.S coins and found this beauty. I always lookup the certificates for value and general interest. Have you sold it since? As cert lookup says this exact coin was sold at auction back in 2011, just got me curious how as you bought it over 20 years ago

https://www.pcgs.com/cert/18211530

https://coins.ha.com/itm/early-dollars/1798-1-large-eagle-pointed-9-close-date-vf35-pcgs-b-25-bb-123-r4/a/1151-3936.s?ic16=ViewItem-BrowseTabs-Inventory-BuyNowFromOwner-ThisAuction-120115

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

1 hour ago, DarkChameleon said:

One reason I'm not a fan of stabbed and especially posting pics of stabbed photos online.

Has its pro's and con's I suppose. It is nice to have the ability to view historic sales of exact coins though

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

Archived