• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi All

silverleaf

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say hello from a new member 👋. I've recently ventured into the world of precious metals and started off with a silver maple and Britannia. Looking forward to chatting and learning from you all!

thumbnail_IMG_0241.jpg

4 hours ago, KitboyE17 said:

Welcome 

Thanks K.  sorry for delay in replying--trying to negotiate around the silver forum site--unfortunately--not finding the computer that easy(It's an age thing I think)-but I will get there with the help of my other half --she manages very well on it and to be quite honest I never thought I could use one--I suppose it's all down to practise--so just bare with me.--regards Gary.

6 minutes ago, ChilledFrank said:

Welcome from another newbie!  :)

HI --CF--many thanks for the welcome--it's appreciated---what are your interests regarding precious metals and how do you find the silver forum? --it seems really friendly and the advice I've had in the space of a day is incredible-my own interests are UK half crowns along with US const . silver--regards G.

5 minutes ago, gary said:

HI --CF--many thanks for the welcome--it's appreciated---what are your interests regarding precious metals and how do you find the silver forum? --it seems really friendly and the advice I've had in the space of a day is incredible-my own interests are UK half crowns along with US const . silver--regards G.

Hi Gary, you can find some facts about me with this link. And yes, the TSF really seems to be a nice, friendly and helpful place. I found it watching the vids of BYB. And as I collect a lot of britsh coins it´s of course a perfect place for me.

18 hours ago, Agpanda said:

Hi and welcome to the forum from Sweden

HI--AG--thanks for the welcome-how long have you been a member and how do you find the forum---I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the number of members that have contacted me in 24 hours and the amount of advice I have received in regards to US const. silver and UK coinage .It has been very helpful --I wasn't aware that the European Mint even existed-so I will probably be looking into that in the near future--my interests are UK half crowns and US const.--but the latter can be pretty expensive in the UK.Have you any specific interests or are you stacking-which is getting really popular over here now --especially with the BREXIT fiasco in play.Hope to speak with you soon--regards--G.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

Hello and Welcome to The Silver Forum!

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived