• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pree 1933 USA Gold on SGBull Site.

ChrisBerg

Well ... I always admired the Saint Gaudens $20 gold coin series and I could no longer resist the urge to have one in my hand.  SGBULL has started selling pre 1933 US gold on their site so I took a looki-poo! There were PCGS as well as NGC graded coins and also raw pieces available.  I knew what to expect for an MS63 slabbed product but had reservations that I might end up with some unappealing marked piece in that grade.  Yeah .... there was tax to deal with too.  I jumped in with two feet and bought two of them.  I have to say that I was simply amazed at what they sent me!!!  There were few minor marks but nothing to detract! No weird oxidation patterns, grime or red spots.  Clean edges ... very clean fields for the grade.  I am extremely happy with what I received.  Don't tell my wife as I want to die a natural death.

20190410_150432.jpg

Very beautiful.I collect pre 33 american silver and gold coins.I love morgans and peace dollars.I find the $5 indian head to be the most beautiful pre 33 gold coin,amazing details,true art.

Enjoy ☺️ 

On 10/04/2019 at 18:48, Alex said:

Very beautiful.I collect pre 33 american silver and gold coins.I love morgans and peace dollars.I find the $5 indian head to be the most beautiful pre 33 gold coin,amazing details,true art.

Enjoy ☺️ 

I'm a Morgan fan too! I'm building a date set and you know which four dates that I don't have.  LOL   Yes ... the $10 Indian is my next favorite US gold piece.

21 hours ago, gustavus said:

Im also fan for pre33 gold and silver too. Morgan and Peace dollars are joy for eye.

Anyone have tips where i could find 2,5$ liberty head?

https://www.bullionbypost.eu/world-coins/american-eagles/american-gold-quarter-eagle-250/

Ebay(europe).I always found better price and condition than reputable dealers. 😁

Just bought an $5 indian head from France,MS62 or 63(not graded but I know how to grade) with 350£

Archived