• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New YouTube prize draw to win a 1oz coin?

• Founder & Administrator

Mention The Silver Forum / TSF intro video prize draw?

Would you like The Silver Forum to run one of these video competitions again?

Preliminary rules in the quoted message below. If 10 or more members like this topic then we will run one of these prize draws, so if you would like us to do this please hit the like button :) 

Mention The Silver Forum or upload a The Silver Forum video intro in one of your YouTube videos and enter for a chance to win!

Prize: Yet to be announced. Prize will be dependant on number of entrants. 

Competition closing date will be XX days/months after 10th entry.

How to enter...

1. Publish a YouTube video between XX and XX to YouTube with:
    Either;  a.) a mention of The Silver Forum in
    Please put a link to www.thesilverforum.com in the video description.
    OR b.) one of the video intros (found below) in the video.
    Please put a link to www.thesilverforum.com in the video description.

(Or feel free to do both mention and video intro)

2. Paste the link to your video below. Each separate video counts as an entry (make as many entries as you like)

Each qualifying video will be entered into a prize draw to win a 1oz precious metals coin, shipped FREE worldwide to the winning member. Maximum of 1 entry per member, videos must be from the members posting the entry, i.e. no entry by proxy.  

Video intros are below, choose any one of these to add into your video. Or just mention The Silver Forum if you don't want to use a video intro.

Join The Silver Forum vid intro 1.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 2.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 3.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 4.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 5.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 6.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 7.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 8.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 9.mp4
Join The Silver Forum vid intro 10.mp4

Let us know if you would like us to run a prize like like the above :) just hit the like button if you would like us to 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I always link it in my videos.  But do NOT want to be entered. I love the Silver Forum.  If it wasn't for this and the members within, I would have never had the courage to just send my FIRST  box off to be assayed. 

Thank you everyone 

Archived