• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

QB Bull 10 oz on the way

Frenchie

*cough* we've had it up for pre-order for over a week *cough* 🧐 

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

2 minutes ago, BleyerBullion said:

*cough* we've had it up for pre-order for over a week *cough* 🧐 

Sorry - but at a price of £178.90, I think that I'll pass on that...……………..

@Fastnick  its sat at around £175 ish at the mo

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/10oz-silver-uk-queens-beasts-bull-2019

I had been starting to freak out a bit that no one else has had it up (was beginning to think I was going mad)  so it is quite a relief to me that another dealer has it now too 😂

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

19 minutes ago, Fastnick said:

Sorry - but at a price of £178.90, I think that I'll pass on that...……………..

We are not that far off the goldsilver.be price once you factor in the shipping they charge BUT they are always going to win on pricing as we are UK based.

We do our best to be competitive but cannot win them all! 🤔

We are always open to suggestions - we would love to help if we can!  🧐

Can't wait to get this coin. I have the other 10 oz BUs, really looking forward to adding the bull to my collection. I do have to say I'm kind of sorry for folks across the pond. We are able to buy the coin on pre-order for $183 USD (138 GBP) with free shipping [providentmetals.com] AND it's available a week earlier. 

How do we get a coin from the Royal Mint in the States before folks in the UK? 🤔

4 hours ago, SiliconToad said:

How do we get a coin from the Royal Mint in the States before folks in the UK? 🤔

Land of the free until the federal reserve next round of QE and zero percent interest rates kick in.

European dealer prices not that bad in comparison 167 euros GS.be £143 plus postage.

5 hours ago, Tn21 said:

£138 posted, whaaaaaatttt, that's a crazy price compared to what we pay.

the funniest in this situation is that in Hong Kong they have the cheapest price for it🤣 https://findcoinonline.com/compare-prices/10-oz-2019-great-britain-queens-beasts-black-bull-silver-bullion-coin-9999

As far as I remember LPM has free shipping all over the world on orders starting from HKD$800 (USD$102), you can pick up  in your local coin shop

On 15/03/2019 at 09:14, Frost said:

the funniest in this situation is that in Hong Kong they have the cheapest price for it🤣 https://findcoinonline.com/compare-prices/10-oz-2019-great-britain-queens-beasts-black-bull-silver-bullion-coin-9999

As far as I remember LPM has free shipping all over the world on orders starting from HKD$800 (USD$102), you can pick up  in your local coin shop

Don't forget VAT (20% in France)

Goldsilver is definitively the most competitive here 

25 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

Goldsilver is definitively the most competitive here 

When it comes to the QB series European Mint more competitive. They don't have it on their website but for comparison 10 oz Silver Unicorn

GS.be 166.24

European Mint 160.90

6 minutes ago, Abyss said:

When it comes to the QB series European Mint more competitive. They don't have it on their website but for comparison 10 oz Silver Unicorn

GS.be 166.24

European Mint 160.90

You are right 

Otherwise my assesment was refering to the link provided  by Frost ( https://findcoinonline.com/compare-prices/10-oz-2019-great-britain-queens-beasts-black-bull-silver-bullion-coin-9999)

On 11/03/2019 at 15:41, BleyerBullion said:

We are not that far off the goldsilver.be price once you factor in the shipping they charge BUT they are always going to win on pricing as we are UK based.

We do our best to be competitive but cannot win them all! 🤔

Forget the shipping charge - place a decent order with GS.be and the cost per ounce is minimal.
As for VAT why don't you use the same differential VAT they use after all we are still in the EU and the rules permit it don't they ?

Archived