• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

16 hours ago, Wonger said:

Bogeyman for the MIC same as Iran, every war is a Rothschild war, there is a reason Russia has let Israel fire 2000 missiles into Syria and not used the S400, Putin is under orders from above to not stop the fall of Damascus, its coming along with war with Iran, i think you know all this stuff already, Rothschild Central Bank, they control the whole world and the Neocons are mere foot soldiers 🤐     

Russia doesn't have a Rothschild central bank - they have sold off their US Treasuries and are de-dollarising. They have set up an alternative to SWIFT. Russia has paid down debt so now she can pay off public and private debt so the country is not a debtor nation.

i saw this article where Putin bans the Rothschilds

https://newspunch.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/

Do these ideas make me a Neocon NSA lacky appearing in defence of Israel?

Hail Satan

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russia's central bank is Rothschild controlled period same as Putin, why do you think Putin sits opposite John Bolton laughing and joking at the table with him, similar sense of humour? 

Of course the deep state media would not put out false information.   

4 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Russia's central bank is Rothschild controlled period same as Putin!  

i follow this information very closely - i will take my own council in this matter.

The forum has your measure now. i am the wack job conspiracy theorist here.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

@Wonger who is Nick Rockefeller?

Do you have links to him, his activities and his whereabouts?

That's a bald guy with a moustache. Who is Nick Rockefeller?
Aaron Russo says he was given this inside track information by Nick Rockefeller. So who is he?
Does he even exist? - as i say that is a photo of a bald guy with a moustache.

13 minutes ago, sixgun said:

That's a bald guy with a moustache. Who is Nick Rockefeller?
Aaron Russo says he was given this inside track information by Nick Rockefeller. So who is he?
Does he even exist? - as i say that is a photo of a bald guy with a moustache.

n.PNG

Still no answer then.

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

What rule of law and legitimacy of anyone in power are you referring to exactly?

Our political system would not survive cancelling Brexit long term. Short term, Imagine if the franc still circulated and how cheap it would be at the moment. 

Brexit was dead on arrival, I stated this way before the Referendum in 2016, but would people listen, no, but their listening now article 50 in being delayed!

If your unhappy about it, then buy some GBP which is going to rally on the news, take a holiday with the profit 😀

i was very surprised to see the leave vote win in the referendum. Indeed i thought it almost impossible. i think a big miscalculation was made. HM Government distributed a pro EU leaflet to all homes costing more than the Leave campaign spent in total. The BBC and the rest of the controlled media outlets pushed Remain pretending to be unbiased. The BBC cannot be unbiased. One of the B's stands for Biased. i think they miscalculated - i expected the ballots to be rigged to guarantee they showed a remain outcome.

Since then the propaganda outlets have constantly pushed the Remain and second referendum narrative. i think it is backfiring - the public are sick to death of it. i believe a fairly run second referendum would show an even bigger majority to leave. Theresa May knows her days are numbered but she can be remembered as the prime minister who took the UK out of the EU. Assuming the UK actually left that will be how she will be remembered. If i were her i would ensure the country left and then retire.

Cancelling Brexit will cause big problems for the politicians who cancel Brexit. It will potentially cause a serious split in the Conservative party. Whether it would be enough to cause the dissenters to break away is another matter. May could not survive and then we could well see a pro-Leave leader appear. There would undoubtedly be political chaos.

A lot of Labour MP's will not get re-elected come the next election and if a new party, a revised UKIP with Farage at the helm emerged, we could see them taking a lot of seats.

This was always going to run this course as soon as the Leave vote won. The negotiations were always going to be bodged. There was always going to be sabotage tactics. There would always be attempts to drag it out and extend the process up to infinity if possible. The control propaganda outlets were always going to spin the Leftist lies. If the UK escapes every attempt will be made to destroy the country. The EU is on the edge and a success story for the UK will be the killer blow.

18 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Brexit was dead on arrival, I stated this way before the Referendum in 2016, but would people listen, no, but their listening now article 50 in being delayed!

If your unhappy about it, then buy some GBP which is going to rally on the news, take a holiday with the profit 😀

You joined the forum in summer 2018 so we never heard you. But i am listening for the links to who Nick Rockerfeller is.

i did not see Nick Rockefeller chatting - the video says Chat with Nick Rockefeller. It is more of the interview between CIA asset Alex Jones and Aaron Russo.

You could have put up this website. http://www.nicholasrockefeller.org/

So we are told this guy is a big shot - we are led to believe he is one of the Rockefellers. This man has a website created for him - hmmm why does he do that? A website which looks more in keeping with the late 1990's it is so primitive.

On this page of the website http://www.nicholasrockefeller.org/wikipedia/

It says 'He has appeared numerous times on CCTV....' - i am sure all the members of this forum have appeared numerous times on CCTV.

I am trying these days (badly) to be mercenary about Brexit, there will be opportunities on either side of it. I find it very entertaining. What happens if we stay interests me as much as what happens if we leave short and long term. It's going to be a game changer either way, if parliament to keep us in, that would change politics more than leaving will imo. 

I earn in GBP, I save in gold so I consider myself somewhat hedged. I hope you are right like I say, cheap gold is always welcome 

Archived