• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

4 hours ago, HawkHybrid said:

one day down, so far so good, let's see if we can get a short

wick doji today to delay things for another day :)

(I just can't see it matching the $14 low in quick succession)

HH

Its going to be interesting as im seeing client positions 91% long down here still, they are steadfast and unshakeable it seems! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shaunbarry said:

It's going bk up slowly

best guess, 4th wave retracement of the move down.

target maybe $15.40 and then a 5th wave down to

target $15.

the horizontal yo-yo price action is not a indication of

a recovery to $16, at least not on this move.

(elliott waves terms it should be doing that 3-4-5

ending larger degree 3, then 4-5 followed by 4-5... until

the whole move is finished)

HH

Where's my $7 silver bet?

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On 04/03/2019 at 13:05, Wonger said:

I could make it interesting even quicker and bet Silver has a $13 handle by Friday's close...

Hey Wonger, what are you doing on TV in this funny Youtube clip laughing about your trades? I presume when you mention SQ etc you are really talking about your loses from Shorting Silver and Long GBP 🤣.

Silver currently @ $15.36 and only up +2.72% today in GBP, but you never know, you might win your bet if it drops over $1.36 to the $13 handle by today's close in a few hours 🤣

1 minute ago, Caratacus said:

What are the odds on you not receiving it?

Using Betfair decimal odds that would be 1.0 - that's an absolute certainty.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, RichRock said:

Hey Wonger, what are you doing on TV in this funny Youtube clip laughing about your trades? I presume when you mention SQ etc you are really talking about your loses from Shorting Silver and Long GBP 🤣.

Silver currently @ $15.36 and only up +2.72% today in GBP, but you never know, you might win your bet if it drops over $1.36 to the $13 handle by today's close in a few hours 🤣

Wonger, don't say I don't care, to cheer you up I thought I would give you a prize for "Participation" and what's more...I even sang you a sad song about your Forex trades:

Work-Harder-to-Get-First-Prize--102154.thumb.jpg.08d1f5911b800d86262e12c95478ad74.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg.280351fb86650875402bf83232eb3f54.jpg

9 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Good defence of $15, "rig another barrel, were coming around again" 😀

Silver is $15.34 spot - there was resistance at the take off level of January 25. We will see but this plunge doesn't look credible - unless you turn the charts upside down.

On 04/03/2019 at 13:21, HawkHybrid said:

I'll take you up on that.

let's make it fun rather than about profit.

(if you wanted to win profits there's always the

markets)

I bet it won't drop to $13 before end of this weeks

trading.

loser pays £1 to any charity :)

HH

Hi HawkHybrid, Although it has been funny to follow this thread, I am serious about contributing to the children's cancer charity you mentioned before. It does not matter who won or lost (let's be honest though, Wonger lost more than a lost thing on the western front (Black Adder vs Baldrick pt 3 series 4)

I would like to donate 100 pounds, please send link,

All the best,Congratulations and well done!

8 minutes ago, RichRock said:

Hi HawkHybrid, Although it has been funny to follow this thread, I am serious about contributing to the children's cancer charity you mentioned before. It does not matter who won or lost (let's be honest though, Wonger lost more than a lost thing on the western front (Black Adder vs Baldrick pt 3 series 4)

I would like to donate 100 pounds, please send link,

All the best,Congratulations and we'll done!

it wasn't me that mentioned the children's cancer charity.

HH

1 hour ago, HawkHybrid said:

it wasn't me that mentioned the children's cancer charity.

HH

No problem, which Charity, might I ask, did you recommend for payment of your £1 from Wonger? Did he pay? If not, then apologies from another trader, I would like to contribute. I would like to contribute £100 towards the children with cancer, because, children with cancer is just so wrong..

7 hours ago, RichRock said:

No problem, which Charity, might I ask, did you recommend for payment of your £1 from Wonger? Did he pay? If not, then apologies from another trader, I would like to contribute. I would like to contribute £100 towards the children with cancer, because, children with cancer is just so wrong..

It was me that suggested donating it.  Forum member @Wackattak924 is raising money for Children with Cancer, details are on the link that @HawkHybrid posted above.  The direct link to the justgiving page is https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/daniel-bateman2

9 hours ago, RichRock said:

I'm sure the children's cancer charity would welcome a

contribution. it's up to wonger to choose the charity.

HH

Come on lads and ladettes, as a forum, we can all afford to push at least a fiver in each, surely ! Let’s get the crazy man :) his £700 for kids cancer. He is running/walking/crawling 100 miles up and down a mountain. That is serious stuff, trust me.

(0% shame for hijacking a thread about making money on the price of a bit of silver to garner support for this fella)@Wackattak924

Carry on.

Archived