• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 13/08/2019 at 21:10, SendYourCoin2Me said:

Looks like they jacked the price, £160 for a half sov, which is currently more than RM are charging.

I’ve just check now and they’re £149.99, I don’t know what they were before you said they were £160. 

Seems like an ok deal given the current gold price. It’s a shame it’s only one per household.

Hopefully this will be to of some use to someone who has deeper pockets than myself at the moment. Was just looking through cash converters , coins are normally over priced for what they are but just came across a 1989 4 coin sovereign set for £4499.99. Had a qucik look around some of the bullion websites and they are all £5k+. Hopefully this is a decent deal and is of some use to someone. Link included, only thing is they wont post it, collection only.
https://www.cashconverters.co.uk/shop/product/rare-royal-mint-500th-anniversary-of-the-first-gold-sovereign-1489-1989-gold-proof-sovereign-collection-collection-only/663321

4 minutes ago, Coolsmp said:

I bet they paid the person spot for the gold lol

you know it as well, if you look at the prices thay have some things at you ask yourself who will pay it but they must have someone. I just look on there now and again to see if they have anything decent at a decent price lol

On 08/09/2019 at 18:44, ally5727 said:

Hopefully this will be to of some use to someone who has deeper pockets than myself at the moment. Was just looking through cash converters , coins are normally over priced for what they are but just came across a 1989 4 coin sovereign set for £4499.99. Had a qucik look around some of the bullion websites and they are all £5k+. Hopefully this is a decent deal and is of some use to someone. Link included, only thing is they wont post it, collection only.
https://www.cashconverters.co.uk/shop/product/rare-royal-mint-500th-anniversary-of-the-first-gold-sovereign-1489-1989-gold-proof-sovereign-collection-collection-only/663321

Interesting to see it is in the Bournemouth store. There appears to be a lot of gold bought and sold in the Bournemouth area. 

Last day Vfs "100 Euro Goldmünze 2019 "UNESCO Welterbe-Dom zu Speyer626,98 Euro

https://www.deutsche-sammlermuenzen.de/Shop/Goldmuenzen-oxid/100-Euro-Goldmuenze/

Speyer.jpg.99904cfa7043273153d5a71a8e13f3ff.jpg

Motiv: „UNESCO Welterbe - Dom zu Speyer“
Künstler: Bodo Broschat, Berlin
Ausgabetermin: 1. Oktober 2019
Prägestätten: Berlin (A), München (D), Stuttgart (F), Karlsruhe (G), Hamburg (J)
Gewicht: 15,55 g
Durchmesser: ca. 28 mm
Material: Feingold (Au 999,9)
Münzrand: geriffelt
Nominal: 100 Euro
Auflage: limitiert auf max. 175.000 Stück

• 2 weeks later...