• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

11 minutes ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

Good to know, I was going to order more in my Wife' name.

I will order more today.

I think sharps pixels sent me gold as first class - maybe it was signed for cant remember. 
I have had and have sent silver using Hermes also, but prefer tracked now. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Tracked 48 covers up to £150.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

1 hour ago, paulmerton said:

But crucially, not including coins or precious metals.

Although some people have managed to make successful claims anyway!

Ah, I didn't know about the precious metals. I knew about coins, but thought that technically the London Mint coins are rounds.

4 hours ago, katyc said:

I can confirm the London Mint deliver to the same address when you use different emails on the "one per customer" offer 😬

(so you don't need different addresses)

What about 'phone numbers?

12 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Wouldn't matter anyway, as those London Mint quarter sovereigns are coins, not rounds.

Ah right, due to the Gibraltar connection? I was thinking of 'our currency', rather than any coins.

Are these actually minted at the RM? My tracking says it's in Cardiff for the night and you wouldn't go there without a bed out of choice. Interestingly I have a 1995 Madagascar dollar  which after research was minted by RM

If anyone is signed up to Royal Mint, check email & junk emails. 
10% off bullion (read small print, IT’s the PREMIUM NOT full price, also not on gifting bars, and unique code only usable once on products not already on offer)… 🤔Basically £5 off £537 gold Britannia 1/4 oz to £532…🤦‍♂️

Still cheaper at Tavex and Atkinsons… Thought it was too good..

1 minute ago, SyCstacker said:

If anyone is signed up to Royal Mint, check email & junk emails. 
10% off bullion (read small print, IT’s the PREMIUM NOT full price, also not on gifting bars, and unique code only usable once on products not already on offer)… 🤔Basically £5 off £537 gold Britannia 1/4 oz to £532…🤦‍♂️

Still cheaper at Tavex and Atkinsons… Thought it was too good..

So basically check fek all?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, paulmerton said:

Someone needs to try it against every item to see which ones it accidentally takes 10% off the total on again 🤣

🤣🤣never going to happen.. always better elsewhere 

26 minutes ago, davejones said:

Are these actually minted at the RM? My tracking says it's in Cardiff for the night and you wouldn't go there without a bed out of choice. Interestingly I have a 1995 Madagascar dollar  which after research was minted by RM

Interesting, I thought most of their coins were made by Tower Mint in London.

1 hour ago, davejones said:

Mine overnighted in Warrington, opposite side of the country to where I live.🤔

2 minutes ago, Paul777 said:

The Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III 2023 1/10oz Gold Bullion Coin 

Currently £220.87 at the royal mint with premium reduced.

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/gold-coins/the-coronation-of-his-majesty-king-charles-iii-2023-110oz-gold-bullion-coin/

A good buy?

Plus post?

51 minutes ago, Paul777 said:

The Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III 2023 1/10oz Gold Bullion Coin 

Currently £220.87 at the royal mint with premium reduced.

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/gold-coins/the-coronation-of-his-majesty-king-charles-iii-2023-110oz-gold-bullion-coin/

A good buy?

49 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Plus post?

yes free post on bullion. managed to get one of the mint while they was still about £213 considering another one but u know i’m always trying to wait for it to go down a little again