• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

20 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Which would make the metal under spot which is a cardinal sin. Stick you to stealing sand from the beach.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

35 minutes ago, James32 said:

Which would make the metal under spot which is a cardinal sin. Stick you to stealing sand from the beach.

Spot metal ??   - no idea what you are talking about ??? “ you doing a bit of welding “👍

22 hours ago, gravel said:

I'm somehow in a position where I'm looking to spend ~£2000 on bullion but don't know if a £5.99 forum subscription fits in my psychological budget.

If you like it then put a ring on it 

On 07/09/2024 at 14:57, Darr3nG said:

@ChardsCoinandBullionDealer - can you share some pics of your Grade C Sovs?

These are just generic images of what you could expect, the date has been edited out. We are however taking more images of this product this week, so I will link these when they are done.GoldHalfSovereignCoinGradeC-SecondaryMarketNoDATEREVERSECROP.thumb.jpg.4af6e3e61966e83b5232998f52abbe3b.jpg

1 minute ago, SilverRich said:

It is certainly a good price but it doesn't feel right. The tudor rose should've been left alone. 

Nice enough for a collector of gold to keep. I prefer the Royal Mint CGT advantage (unless things change), sovereigns and history of older official mint sovereigns. 

10 hours ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

I've bought bullion from them. Computer systems seem a bit antiquated but if I've had an issue the staff are friendly and sort things out very quickly. Says they'll send out in 28 days but often arrive in a few days.

Good price given where gold is at present. If that's all you want then difficult to see you losing out. Not sure if it is designed to draw you in but someone on this forum is unlikely to fall for that.

Just make sure you tick the no follow up box or you'll get calls trying to sell you proofs at highly inflated prices. They've had some bad publicity about it.

10 hours ago, katyc said:

I think below spot and free delivery makes it a steal :) 

Max purchase of one. They also have the Team GB one available:

The Official Team GB Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Quarter Sovereign - Shop - The London Mint Office

it is a good deal, I picked one up when it was on before and had to block their number the amount of calls I got

17 hours ago, katyc said:

I think below spot and free delivery makes it a steal :) 

Max purchase of one. They also have the Team GB one available:

The Official Team GB Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Quarter Sovereign - Shop - The London Mint Office

Bought one of those before and now ordered the other 1/4. Appreciated it is designed to snag you as a customer but good deal. Gold is gold at the right price 

20 hours ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

I have bought 4 quarters from them so far, first two they made my life hell 🤣, but it seems that they are improving as I had no issues with the last 2 orders so hopefully they keep releasing new designs soon at the same price 🙏

6 hours ago, Ram95 said:

I have bought 4 quarters from them so far, first two they made my life hell 🤣, but it seems that they are improving as I had no issues with the last 2 orders so hopefully they keep releasing new designs soon at the same price 🙏

I've bit the bullet and bought two quarters for £216🫣.

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Yes

You'd need a hellova jump in spot to worry about CGT

More from the point that the quarter sovereign being discussed is not a coin as such so its got no face value. Not doubting the gold content.

The Royal Mint do not hold any rights over the name “sovereign” so any company can produce a round called a sovereign.

Just now, Mysstree said:

More from the point that the quarter sovereign being discussed is not a coin as such so its got no face value. Not doubting the gold content.

The Royal Mint do not hold any rights over the name “sovereign” so any company can produce a round called a sovereign.

True

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, Mysstree said:

It is a coin.