• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 28/06/2024 at 09:02, James32 said:

Only one and ding to cheek..not worth any more tbh

Heads up for future reference: 

The photographs show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item.

Edited by Coverte

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

5 hours ago, MickB said:

Is this a good deal for anyone?

20240629_100926.jpg

https://auctions.thecoincabinet.com/lots?search=gunpowder&limit=36&lots_range=past

NGC Census in 70:   3  in finest graded.
Total NGC Census: 10
Reference: S-K18 (was 4579)
Mintage: 914

If it helps you decision - i wouldn't myself personally 

Edited by Paul

1 minute ago, Coverte said:

The photographs show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item.

There full of shoite, I've bought enough to know it's always the exact items. Obviously if multiple in stock then you will receive something different. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

9 minutes ago, James32 said:

There full of shoite, I've bought enough to know it's always the exact items. Obviously if multiple in stock then you will receive something different. 

Not always. That IoM sovereign I posted the other week had exactly the same image as their IoM 5-sovereign. Another coin I bought from them recently had the same image that an eBay seller was using, but with the background cropped out.

Just now, paulmerton said:

Not always. That IoM sovereign I posted the other week had exactly the same image as their IoM 5-sovereign. Another coin I bought from them recently had the same image that an eBay seller was using, but with the background cropped out.

Should have led with Nearly always 😆 

Just now, James32 said:

Should have led with Nearly always 😆 

There were multiple coins when first listed, ditto some 2022 Platinum Jubilee's in the early>mid £440's - all now sold though.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

2 hours ago, James32 said:

I ordered 2 of them as like the design and missing that year.

Both came in blisters like they'd been cut from a sheet. Look perfect to me and no dinks

1 minute ago, cjbcomm said:

I ordered 2 of them as like the design and missing that year.

Both came in blisters like they'd been cut from a sheet. Look perfect to me and no dinks

Happy days. 😊