• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

Any natura series fans hard coin to come by if you love a buffalo mintage of 3.5k one year only 1997

https://handt.co.uk/products/24ct-gold-south-africa-natura-buffalo-1-10-oz-coin-1997

Get It bloody buffaloed

Screenshot_20231212-174459.png

Edited by Leonmarsh

1 hour ago, Leonmarsh said:

This guinea looks to be in excellent condition. The stories that coin could tell. 

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

7 hours ago, Spyder said:

This guinea looks to be in excellent condition. The stories that coin could tell. 

Yes, like "I was hidden in some basement for more than 200 years and haven't experienced anything worth mentioning"

😄

Edited by Chronos

42 minutes ago, Kitalon said:

According to my book it's worth about 900

Book price is wrong, market price is accurate 

But like cars a book price, 

Mr marsh your car is worth 10,000 according to the book, well that one over there the book price is 5,000 why you selling it for 8,000 

Never seen a car dealer sell it for book price 

4 hours ago, Chronos said:

Yes, like "I was hidden in some basement for more than 200 years and haven't experienced anything worth mentioning"

😄

Yes, what about the first 50 years

Never Chase and Never Regret 

10 hours ago, paulmerton said:

Not gold as such, but I'm sure a few people here will be excited that these are finally back in stock for the first time in like a year!

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/coin-accessories/empty-full-sovereign-coin-pack-capsule/

are they the screw ones?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

4 hours ago, NGMD said:

Push fit.

Can't decide how to present my 1/10th, 1/4 and 1oz gold cyphers. Was considering Quadrum caps in a triple quadrum box, but I'd really love to put them in an appropriate royal mint box

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

5 hours ago, Brit2023 said:

Or a three coin but I don’t think the ounce will fit

IMG_9590.jpeg

I'm fairly sure I've got one of these cases. Were they for proof sov sets of double, full and half?

Has there ever been a 1oz, 1/4 oz & 1/10th oz set released by RM?

2 minutes ago, NGMD said:

@Alun is likely to have something for you.

Does such a thing exist? If so, what is it called so I can search for it on eBay?

4 hours ago, bobski said:

I'm fairly sure I've got one of these cases. Were they for proof sov sets of double, full and half?

That one is for Brits. I believe the the three coin sov set now uses the same size inserts for all three coins but a sovereign collector will need to confirm this.

21 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

That one is for Brits. I believe the the three coin sov set now uses the same size inserts for all three coins but a sovereign collector will need to confirm this.

Which Brits is that one for then?

Full, half, quarter?