• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

16 minutes ago, James32 said:

1/4 sovs in same presentation but I wouldn't call it a deal, why did I put it up then? Just give me a chance coach...

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/gold-sovereign-coins/pre-owned-2012-uk-carded-quarter-sovereign-gold-coin

These go for silly money slabbed in MS70, they cost a packet even raw.  The mintage in Marsh for them is 137 - rated rare.  That is actually a reasonable price

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

These go for silly money slabbed in MS70, they cost a packet even raw.  The mintage in Marsh for them is 137 - rated rare.  That is actually a reasonable price

Ohh I've learned today, thank you.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

17 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Would similar be applicable to the 2016 bullion halves? I know they’re just G&D Sovs but also rated R with low mintage and as I have one, I thought I’d ask 👍🏼

4 hours ago, Fishy321 said:

137 seems incredibly low!!! 

Would assume at those mintage figures they were nearly all in the sets, however, Atkinsons is an individual one … bullion. There were actually a lot more proof ones in sets and individually as proof compared to the bullion ones … nearly 10,000😮

10 minutes ago, Petra said:

Would assume at those mintage figures they were nearly all in the sets, however, Atkinsons is an individual one … bullion. There were actually a lot more proof ones in sets and individually as proof compared to the bullion ones … nearly 10,000😮

5 minutes ago, Fishy321 said:

Yeah I had a look at the mintage figures on numista, it's a curiously massive difference🤯

An MS70 2012 1/4 will fetch £350+, seen them go for £380.

Not a deal as such but found this site as when I was trying to find one it was hard work, they sell the bezels and the bars in bezels already mounted 

https://bullionwearables.com/?fbclid=IwAR0r83C_JT8n8BgndeWNgurO76VvKmEVizaCrEoUPcX11N8bM8iprNUDKPw

12 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

Not a deal as such but found this site as when I was trying to find one it was hard work, they sell the bezels and the bars in bezels already mounted 

https://bullionwearables.com/?fbclid=IwAR0r83C_JT8n8BgndeWNgurO76VvKmEVizaCrEoUPcX11N8bM8iprNUDKPw

Good spot as he only put that website up in the last week.  Its a chap off one of the Facebook groups who has been making them for a while and selling them with the bars, he put up a post saying he had started the website this week.

8 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Incredible that it hasn't sold yet. Is it not a great deal, or is it just that everyone maxed out their expenditure on 5g bars 🤣

A similar deal was done in September for just under £3k on the 2014. I think they had two sets available as I bought one

Never Chase and Never Regret 

32 minutes ago, Spyder said:

A similar deal was done in September for just under £3k on the 2014. I think they had two sets available as I bought one

For me if I had all those bars would list them on here get shut and put the money into pandas 

You would make a few quid per bar which would bring these under spot or spot