• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

8 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Anyone wanting to buy a Coronation 2023 proof sovereign from BBP don’t hang about. The half is already back to full price so guess the deal will get pulled soon as stock is run low enough 

What was the rrp on these?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

16 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Anyone wanting to buy a Coronation 2023 proof sovereign from BBP don’t hang about. The half is already back to full price so guess the deal will get pulled soon as stock is run low enough 

The 5-coin set has also gone up by a cool grand (despite still being in the black friday sale). Maybe the RM asked told them off for making things too cheap and preventing people from buying the shiny new 2024 sovs 🤣

5 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

I was trying to hold out, but when you put it like that... at £528, it'll average down the cost of what I already bought @ RRP.

Actually, let's buy 2! :) 

Shouldn't have said that, now I want another lol

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Shouldn't have said that, now I want another lol

I sense a very lengthy @GoldDiggerDave unboxing video in the near future... PF70 Coronation Sov... PF70 Coronation Sov... PF70 Coronation Sov...

2 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

I sense a very lengthy @GoldDiggerDave unboxing video in the near future... PF70 Coronation Sov... PF70 Coronation Sov... PF70 Coronation Sov...

Don’t worry @SiCole will always have a few 69s to show. Usually an obligatory Lion.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

6 minutes ago, 9x883 said:

Screenshot_20231121-225041_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.00f4b632541fe5bec7007f8b280e2c6d.jpg

Can’t blame him for being upset, PF69 is basically scrap gold these days ☹️

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Just now, SiCole said:

The worst bit is when you finally get a 70, no-one wants to pay half decent money for it then.

£450 for the lion?

IMG_6664.jpeg

Not wrong…..☹️

If you add up all the money spent on grading and your £450, you’d have my 70 and enough left over to buy some Star Wars Coins😁

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 minute ago, 9x883 said:

This will pass after the financial statement tomorrow 🙄

He’ll be offering me £400 after that statement.

-Royal Mint 2024

2 minutes ago, NGMD said:

Got me all, excited about the 1/4oz Coronation being in Stock. Then I realised you meant the Cypher and not the 1/4 Coronation proof😁oz

Get yourself another 1/4 cypher to cheer yourself up mate

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Looks good. Spot would be £937 right now

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves