• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

7 minutes ago, NGMD said:

I have been registered on the site for a couple of months but never receive this type of list. I know the e-mails are not dumped in junk because I receive notifications on bids I place.

I think you have to email and ask to be included. I'm not on it either.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

I think you have to email and ask to be included. I'm not on it either.

Thanks Goldfather. Seems odd that as a registered user and bidder you’d be blitzed aka like ‘others’.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

@NGMD  I just looked for you on the platform and I think you signed up to last months auction, however the email addresses from the last auction have not yet been 

forwarded to our mailing list so you should receive the Buy it now list next time 👍but if not please do let me know. Incidentally I don't think you are signed up for Auction 42. Let me know if you would like to be.

Best regards

Louise

For anyone wishing to be on the Buy it now mailing list please just call or email  cotr.louise@gmail.com and I'll add you. I have noticed some of the emails bounced (I think about 11) so it could be the case they didn't reach some of the customers.

I did send it in the evening so I am not sure if this had an impact. 

34 minutes ago, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

@NGMD  I just looked for you on the platform and I think you signed up to last months auction, however the email addresses from the last auction have not yet been 

forwarded to our mailing list so you should receive the Buy it now list next time 👍but if not please do let me know. Incidentally I don't think you are signed up for Auction 42. Let me know if you would like to be.

Best regards

Louise

Will PM rather than clutter up this post. Thank you😁

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

21 hours ago, Dobber said:

For those after a best value Sovereign, pretty good price at Atkinsons & free delivery, currently £372

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/gold-sovereign-coins/pre-owned-full-sovereign-gold-coin-mixed-dates?pid=27435

Looks like Atkinsons have run out of stock, but the following is another good deal with free delivery

https://www.ukbullion.com/special-offers/british-full-sovereign-gold-coin-22ct.html

46 minutes ago, Spyder said:

if you're ordering from there, message me

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

1 hour ago, apachebleu said:

https://www.chards.co.uk/2023-tudor-beasts-1-ounce-gold-bullion-bull-of-clarence/18778

Really good price on the bull of clarence at chards

Screenshot_20230815_163048_Chrome.jpg

ATS Bullion are also having a sale at the moment with the 1 ounce bullion Yale and Bull being reduced to currently £1567. I’m not sure if that includes postage or not. 

6 minutes ago, SovereignStacker4 said:

ATS Bullion are also having a sale at the moment with the 1 ounce bullion Yale and Bull being reduced to currently £1567. I’m not sure if that includes postage or not. 

Yes, ATS includes delivery, Chards don't, but I usually load into their cart/s first to double check final cost/s.

I get the impression some of the heavier pieces are slowing down in sales for most of them currently - then when prices rise, so will sales!!.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

56 minutes ago, Coverte said:

Yes, ATS includes delivery, Chards don't, but I usually load into their cart/s first to double check final cost/s.

I get the impression some of the heavier pieces are slowing down in sales for most of them currently - then when prices rise, so will sales!!.

Yep, weird how people want to pay more....its a bloody good deal either way, even with postage.

17 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

Yep, weird how people want to pay more....its a bloody good deal either way, even with postage.

They call it FOMO now - fear of missing out !!

I think that was coined during the sanwich-coin/crypto-coin craze during lockdown; but in reality that's how markets have always worked and probably always will.

The current Nvidia insane price is testimony that - FOMO still alive and well!

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

28 minutes ago, Coverte said:

They call it FOMO now - fear of missing out !!

I think that was coined during the sanwich-coin/crypto-coin craze during lockdown; but in reality that's how markets have always worked and probably always will.

The current Nvidia insane price is testimony that - FOMO still alive and well!

I think I have it in reverse! I've bought very little bullion recently as I've felt prices were too high...Still worry they might be but I'm collecting this set and I don't want to fall behind and have to pay a premium later on to catch up.

24 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

This seems like a stonking price for a 1oz gold proof.

Currently £1,579, two in stock.

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/gold-coins/2021-gandhi-gold-proof/

Great price/deal if you happen to want that coin;

I'm increasingly finding many/most proofs are selling, in general cases/years, unless it's something everyone knows desirable, at bullion > spot prices. 

RM have, IMHO, devastated the proofs market values during their insane number of excess 2023 proof releases, as is shown in a number of sales taking place. 

You can even still buy from some dealers Memorial proof 5 to 3 coin sets at considerably below RM original release prices if you do a good search ......

34 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

This seems like a stonking price for a 1oz gold proof.

Currently £1,579, two in stock.

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/gold-coins/2021-gandhi-gold-proof/

It a good price for a proof, but an awful coin. If they wanted to do a special coin about Gandhi, why no image. Even Elton John and Bowie got their image on a coin.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

3 hours ago, Spyder said:

It a good price for a proof, but an awful coin. If they wanted to do a special coin about Gandhi, why no image. Even Elton John and Bowie got their image on a coin.

Gandhi wouldn’t look that great on a coin! The image is the national flower of India. Although, even if I could afford it I wouldn’t buy it!😮🤔

3 hours ago, Petra said:

Gandhi wouldn’t look that great on a coin! The image is the national flower of India. Although, even if I could afford it I wouldn’t buy it!😮🤔

Considering his image is on every note in India i dont think thats the case!

Edited by silvernewbie

7 minutes ago, silvernewbie said:

Considering is image is on every note in India i dont think thats the case!

It could equally be argued it detracts from any innovation in design by RM and their just being lazy in hope of a quick buck, Indians usually buy jewellery, not coins...........

I have only compared to Chards current 'special offers' but Tavex seem good on the 2023 1oz British Royal Arms Gold Bullion Coin @ £1548 + £5 D'ly.

https://tavexbullion.co.uk/gold/1-oz-british-royal-arms-gold-coin/