• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 29/07/2023 at 04:54, bobski said:

2023 Coronation Gold Bullion KCIII Sovereign Coin | Chards I know chards charge postage and are quite happy to class scratched coins as new bullion, but still seems the cheapest if you're buying a few

I assume you have had actual bad experiences with Chards and new bullion sovereigns? Now I'm wondering how often these occur more generally.

2 minutes ago, JamesH said:

I enquired about 2 of these lots yesterday evening. One has been reserved for me, the other I’m 2nd in line for so waiting patiently 👍🏼

Do you need to be an existing customer? I've emailed about the 2002 half sov, this morning.

Chards KC3 Coronation (Crowned Head), 100k minted) Brits & Cyphers (Crowned Head), 75k minted and similar, in tandem with current spot,

- looking quite competitive for those wanting any of such coins, maybe to build a 4 set of all four 2023 Brit flavours, although their few remaining 023 QE2 recently arrived are not incl in the offers:

https://www.chards.co.uk/sale/buy-coins/a/gold

Edited by Coverte

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

On 11/08/2023 at 12:28, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

Very Sorry for my late reply: No need to be an existing COTR customer! If anyone wants to be added to our mailing list please just email admin@coinsoftheealm.org or cotr.louise@gmail.com and we can add you.  Buy it now lists will be produced monthly.

Thank you for looking! 

That first email address bounced back to me 👍🏻

On 11/08/2023 at 12:28, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

Very Sorry for my late reply: No need to be an existing COTR customer! If anyone wants to be added to our mailing list please just email admin@coinsoftheealm.org or cotr.louise@gmail.com and we can add you.  Buy it now lists will be produced monthly.

Thank you for looking! 

The admin email looks like it has a typo missing the R in realm

1 minute ago, Sovhead said:

That first email address bounced back to me 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

For those after a best value Sovereign, pretty good price at Atkinsons & free delivery, currently £372

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-coins/gold-sovereign-coins/pre-owned-full-sovereign-gold-coin-mixed-dates?pid=27435

Cripes, I paid only a couple of quid shy of that for a real beaten up old dog from @SheepStacker as a sympathy purchase :lol:

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

1 hour ago, Coverte said:

Cripes, I paid only a couple of quid shy of that for a real beaten up old dog from @SheepStacker as a sympathy purchase :lol:

You should hit up @GoldDiggerDave and get that thing graded, or at least protect it from any more damage! 

78av.gif

@modofantasma Yeah for some reason the admin@coinsofthrealm.org email address is temperamental so feel free to use the cotr.louise@gmail.com

if the other bounces back - both go to the same place.

Best regards

Louise

6 minutes ago, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

@modofantasma Yeah for some reason the admin@coinsofthrealm.org email address is temperamental so feel free to use the cotr.louise@gmail.com

Best regards

Louise

I'm sure it's less temperamental when it's spelt correctly - that's two different incorrect spelling now 🤣

28 minutes ago, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

Best regards

Louise

I have been registered on the site for a couple of months but never receive this type of list. I know the e-mails are not dumped in junk because I receive notifications on bids I place.

A little known fact that collecting Spoons was therapeutic for the Special people in society to keep them calm. Dickens