• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

2 hours ago, Shep said:

Potential epic deal.

The Royal Mint is holding a 50% off gifts at the moment. On there is 2020 half sovereign cufflinks.

Ive picked up a set and plan to liberate them from the silver.

https://www.royalmint.com/gifts/accessories/cufflinks/sterling-silver-2020-half-sovereign-cufflinks/

£306.50 inc U.K. post for 2x 2020 half sovereigns.

Happy buying.

Urgh, I clicked on the email as soon as it came through, but these were already gone. I picked up one of the money clips as I quite like them. But nowhere near as good a deal! Good buy mate

Have been deal hunting today.

https://www.cpmcoins.com/p-111F/The-BREXIT-1g-Gold-Square-Ingot.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=the brexit 1g gold square ingot naq&utm_term=cpm buyers 2 lifestyle&utm_content=lifestyle&sn=1&fbclid=IwAR0yjcJ1ptQRwgsZdBICeSxs_x2-qCibcU2EFQ2ESQxG3IQzey8EqN3chk0

1g Gold ingots £49 inc delivery.

I won’t be buying this as it’s not my thing but some of you guys might be interested.

Point to note- it states they won’t ship until the first week of July.

Edited by Shep

Be wary of CPM coins. They perform a credit check even if you are not taking out credit with them, and if you are a cash buyer and that check fails they simply cancel your order...despite you paying cash(debit/credit card)! 

3 minutes ago, trp said:

Be wary of CPM coins. They perform a credit check even if you are not taking out credit with them, and if you are a cash buyer and that check fails they simply cancel your order...despite you paying cash(debit/credit card)! 

The impact of an unnecessary hard search on your credit report should never be understated. What an absolute shower of muppets. What on earth is the point of conducting a credit search when the customer is not asking for credit...

To be fair I don’t like the way they do business and regard them as equal to or perhaps one small notch up from the cowboys at Hattons of London and The London Mint Office.

Still, £49 a gram is a good price so thought i would share. 

Edited by Shep

1 minute ago, Shep said:

To be fair I don’t like the way they do business and regard them as equal to or perhaps one small notch up from the cowboys at Hattons of London and The London Mint Office.

Still £49 a gram is a good price so thought ide share. 

Sorry, my ranting is directed at this company I’ve not heard of before! 
It is a good deal but at what cost if they are completing hard searches? So strange and unnecessary. 

2 hours ago, Bullionaire said:

Urgh, I clicked on the email as soon as it came through, but these were already gone. I picked up one of the money clips as I quite like them. But nowhere near as good a deal! Good buy mate

Although... my top cashback is showing the cashback on the £187.50 purchase as £19.12 (pending)... won't be complaining if that comes through. Wound take the price down to £168.38 :)

1 hour ago, trp said:

I just bought 3 of them, but have never had credit on or for anything. That usually leads to failing a credit check if I'm not mistaken.

1 hour ago, Shep said:

Have been deal hunting today.

https://www.cpmcoins.com/p-111F/The-BREXIT-1g-Gold-Square-Ingot.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=the brexit 1g gold square ingot naq&utm_term=cpm buyers 2 lifestyle&utm_content=lifestyle&sn=1&fbclid=IwAR0yjcJ1ptQRwgsZdBICeSxs_x2-qCibcU2EFQ2ESQxG3IQzey8EqN3chk0

1g Gold ingots £49 inc delivery.

I won’t be buying this as it’s not my thing but some of you guys might be interested.

Point to note- it states they won’t ship until the first week of July.

Thanks for the link. I just bought the maximum of 3 but just read that they always do credit checks, even when buying outright. As someone who has never had credit in my life I'm likely to fail so I'll have to wait and see.

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I just bought 3 of them, but have never had credit on or for anything. That usually leads to failing a credit check if I'm not mistaken.

If you use one of the many credit reference agencies to track your profile, watch out for a search by Graydon U.K. Ltd on behalf of 288 Group Ltd who are CPM coins. The search will most likely be categorised as ‘Mail Order’.

My cousin placed a few orders with them back in March. Each order created a separate search. He is currently fighting to have these searches removed from his file.

Good luck with your order. They are a great price. Hopefully you don’t run into issues.   

7 hours ago, Robda1986 said:

I've got what I wanted bullion by post have just added a c**p load to their sale area 

Only on the UK site. For the mortals in Europe there are only products i the sale area, one of which is out of stock....

12 hours ago, Robda1986 said:

I've got what I wanted bullion by post have just added a c**p load to their sale area 

Thank you, just picked up a proof Sov, under £400... Nice! [https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/proof-sets/proof-sovereigns/gold-proof-2009-sovereign-boxed/]