• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 18/07/2024 at 22:44, NGMD said:

Picture of link if you can’t see it.

IMG_1970.jpeg

To be fair, that is an excellent price for a PF69.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

To be fair, that is an excellent price for a PF69.

Cheque’s in the post.❤️

A little known fact that collecting Spoons was therapeutic for the Special people in society to keep them calm. Dickens 

interesting.  not sure of this is a "deal" or not but BPP have got this in their special offers which i dont remember seeing before

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-coins/full-sovereign-gold-coin/Proof-Gold-Sovereign-Grade-B/

Grade B proofs.  seems to be no coa or box with "minor" marks. as the price is just above their bullion price, worth a risk or avoid like the proverbial?

6 minutes ago, bluffer said:

interesting.  not sure of this is a "deal" or not but BPP have got this in their special offers which i dont remember seeing before

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-coins/full-sovereign-gold-coin/Proof-Gold-Sovereign-Grade-B/

Grade B proofs.  seems to be no coa or box with "minor" marks. as the price is just above their bullion price, worth a risk or avoid like the proverbial?

Look at the second picture, would fancy getting one of those, certainly wouldn't have high expectations. That being said its an OK price especially for BBP. You might get lucky.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Look at the second picture, would fancy getting one of those, certainly wouldn't have high expectations. That being said its an OK price especially for BBP. You might get lucky.

Let us know how you get on. 😅

20 hours ago, CoinCupboard said:

Let us know how you get on. 😅

Should have read wouldn't lol

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, modofantasma said:

Cheers Paul. @ZRPMs Have you got one?

No, I've not got any from the recent Indian Mint. The modern Indian mint hasn't been on the collection list. I remember a conversation that I had with an acquaintance who was adamant that they weren't proper sovereigns. I see my error but I have not yet got any. Bugger, looks like the wanted list just got bigger.

22 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

No, I've not got any from the recent Indian Mint. The modern Indian mint hasn't been on the collection list. I remember a conversation that I had with an acquaintance who was adamant that they weren't proper sovereigns. I see my error but I have not yet got any. Bugger, looks like the wanted list just got bigger.

😏

2 have definitely sold but looks like 6 left 

32 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

There is an argument to be made they are not given they are not made by Royal mint

I believe they are made by PAMP under licence from RM

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

There is an argument to be made they are not given they are not made by Royal mint

I believe they are made by PAMP under licence from RM

This is what he said in a very animated way. I couldn't possibly repeat much if any of it here. TBH it may even get me moderated on the NBS.

On 22/07/2024 at 19:21, SilverRich said:

Did you just happen to stumble upon them or is there a specific area of there website they occasionally put deals on?

We're they in their special offer section for example?

I set up alerts

On 23/07/2024 at 18:58, Spyder said:

They were given a five year licence from 2013 and they seem to have gone past that I have seen 2019. Maybe it was extended by a few more years. I have not seen one after 2019.

For anyone interested these are the mintage figures up to 2016  There was just one year with the Half which makes it quite valuable being no half with I mint mark was ever minted before even by the Royal Mint.

2013 Sovereign 94,790

2014 Sovereign 60,471

2014 Half-sovereign 62,000

2015 Sovereign 64,500

2016 Sovereign 45,000

I managed to pick up the full and half 2014 back in the day!