• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Stephen Hawking 50p

h103efa

36 minutes ago, Murph said:

Was it NASA, the NWO or the lizards that replaced him?  Or are they all one and the same along with all the royal families, bankers and space agencies?

I could quite believe the pm is a lizard or has been replaced by a robot judging by her attempts at dancing.

i have no idea who did it - this is not the primary issue - the primary question revolves around there being evidence of a different person appearing on the scene.

He was critically ill in 1985 with pneumonia and then he changed. He lived way beyond the expected longevity for someone with Motor Neurone Disease which has a typical 3-5 year life after diagnosis, how he got to 1985 is astounding. i have never seen an explanation given to explain this, indeed it gets glossed over.

His computer had a patent on it for wifi control - so it could be controlled remotely - that is someone else could speak for him - i would say someone else did speak for whoever it was.

We are expected to believe he wrote papers, books, lectures, letters.... by twitching his right cheek to control his computer. i would struggle to write it with both hands touch typing (as i do) let alone how this person is supposed to have done it.

There is some odd videos where his helper is shovelling in dinner of a tablespoon but his mouth is out of shot - in reality she isn't putting the food in his mouth. For someone with MND this is an absolute no no - they develop a bulbar palsy whereby they cannot swallow properly and have to be fed via a gastronomy tube. i would ask why the video was being faked.

If you look at his teeth in 1982 they are rotten stumps - then he develops beaver teeth. i don't think the shape of his face is the same at all.

hawking7.jpg

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The third picture looks to me like it would be more reasonable to say it is a different person two the other two pics.

You can never tell how long someone has to live.  Estimates using previous cases are fine and dandy but you might just be the outlier.  I know this from personal experience.  Granted only approaching half as long an extension as he received to date but I'm sure he had a lot more money spent on his medical treatment than most other people get.

Seemingly evidence is supposed to suggest younger your diagnosed the longer you may live.  Which I suppose makes sense if you consider it.

There are reports of other people living into their 70s and 80s with MND so I think it's far from impossible.

He didn't have a feeding tube though, did he?

21 hours ago, sixgun said:

i have no idea who did it - this is not the primary issue - the primary question revolves around there being evidence of a different person appearing on the scene.

He was critically ill in 1985 with pneumonia and then he changed. He lived way beyond the expected longevity for someone with Motor Neurone Disease which has a typical 3-5 year life after diagnosis, how he got to 1985 is astounding. i have never seen an explanation given to explain this, indeed it gets glossed over.

His computer had a patent on it for wifi control - so it could be controlled remotely - that is someone else could speak for him - i would say someone else did speak for whoever it was.

We are expected to believe he wrote papers, books, lectures, letters.... by twitching his right cheek to control his computer. i would struggle to write it with both hands touch typing (as i do) let alone how this person is supposed to have done it.

There is some odd videos where his helper is shovelling in dinner of a tablespoon but his mouth is out of shot - in reality she isn't putting the food in his mouth. For someone with MND this is an absolute no no - they develop a bulbar palsy whereby they cannot swallow properly and have to be fed via a gastronomy tube. i would ask why the video was being faked.

If you look at his teeth in 1982 they are rotten stumps - then he develops beaver teeth. i don't think the shape of his face is the same at all.

hawking7.jpg

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

and there was me thinking you was joking about him being replaced , I should have known better 

The skull is malleable and made of plates of bone that never completely fuse. Hawking is a good example of the results of having no musculature support for decades. His mouth is always open, his tongue always at rest, none of the supporting musculature of the face exerts any force - his teeth and jaw changed position, the plates of his skull have moved over time. The effect is documented in stroke patients when one side of the face falls, the skull itself changes over long periods of time becoming elongated on one side. Having had the condition for so long, the change is quite drastic in Hawking's case.

I prefer the conspiracy theory, but I fail to see the reasoning behind this one. I am not familiar with all of his work, but I have read a couple of different publications of his book the brief history of time, the later edition I have read many times over the years, I keep going back to it (if it is his book ;)). Perhaps that is an alarm bell on its own, I keep going down the same 'black hole', they did the job well :lol:

Hawking was one of the giants of the last 100 years! Whether or not you agree with his theoretical works (and he was the first to admit when he was proved wrong) he taught us about the chance of the existence of God, global warming, the AI threat, about the creation of the universe, the nature of time (e.g. the arrow of time), the importance of exploring the universe so that humans can endure the possibility of an extinction event such as a meteor. He was our link with NASA, with CERN, he inspired Richard Branson and others to aim for the stars.

Through him Britain once again had one of the most famous scientists in the world, charting the direction for much research and popular opinion. It's only fitting imo that his ashes are interred in Westminster Abbey between Newton and Darwin, and that he died on the birthdate of Einstein.

There was quite a lot of talk that he had died and been replaced, it even made it into the Mail a few months before his passing. Had he died, a cynic would suggest there was every reason to replace him. I've had a look this morning for the article, I actually read it a short while back so no doubt it's still online, but I got distracted by other interesting stories. One about how his appearance on The Simpsons may have predicted one of his later theories (don't get that one, how bizarre!). An article about how he visited Stringfellows, and Stringfellow himself wanted to discuss the nature of the universe, but Hawking said he was only there for the girls :lol:

I think my favourite story though (for those who say he died in the 80s!) was in 1992 when he disproved the possibility of time travel by throwing a party and only sending out invites afterwards. No-one turned up. Genius! He even invited time travellers to his service, again none turned up (not openly at least)!

I'm very interested in this coin both for the subject matter and to see how the market reacts to the next gold proof 50p, though thinking more about it the interest in the scientific community, even among his peers and students alone, surely makes the mintage of this look absolutely tiny (?).

7 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Hawking was one of the giants of the last 100 years! Whether or not you agree with his theoretical works (and he was the first to admit when he was proved wrong) he taught us about the chance of the existence of God, global warming, the AI threat, about the creation of the universe, the nature of time (e.g. the arrow of time), the importance of exploring the universe so that humans can endure the possibility of an extinction event such as a meteor. He was our link with NASA, with CERN, he inspired Richard Branson and others to aim for the stars.

and he appeared on The Big Bang Theory several times!

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

On 10/03/2019 at 00:07, Oldun said:

I feel another exclusive proof and unc box set of 50ps coming on.....good way to get rid of excess....box set with one popular coin...only way to get it...unload the overstock ?

On that basis @Oldun I think if or when they rereleased the 2016 silver proof Peter Rabbit (albeit with the new year date), then that particular box set would be a certain winner, just like Kew Gardens has been. Bring it on please.

Logically, you can see where their recent marketing department is going. It seems they really started getting revamped since 2016. Whoever they brought in has really got some business naus. That, or algorythms....

Just read the Simpsons Mail article, bit weird, but more than a stretch perhaps. I know they 'predicted' Trump as president (never an impossibility seeing as Nixon was his mentor) and the death of Prince (on The Muppets too that one!) etc but the Ebola virus is pretty creepy!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5518033/The-Simpsons-predict-Stephen-Hawkings-fate-19-years-early.html

40 minutes ago, TheProspector said:

Does anyone Have any idea as to when the actual image will be released/leaked?

Very little hype in comparison to that of the Gruffalo so may just chance joining it in the morning.

Only goes on sale at 7am tomorrow

There will be the entropy equation inscription on it with his name and the black hole design. He will join only one of three people to have ever been put on  acoin within a year of their passing...Churchill and The Queen mother being the other two apparently.

17 minutes ago, h103efa said:

According to fb, this is it. Not quite doing it for me, looks busy and hard to decipher , but maybe better in hnad on metal than a photo? 

20190311_165932.jpg

It could be a stunning coin in gold IMO or the Piedmont

Hello! I’m new to the forum but have been collecting and stacking gold and silver for the past year. Should have joined sooner!!

Really interested in this coin as I’m a bit of a physics geek. However, can anyone please confirm what the mintage for the differing versions are? 

Thanks so much. 

1 hour ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Hello! I’m new to the forum but have been collecting and stacking gold and silver for the past year. Should have joined sooner!!

Really interested in this coin as I’m a bit of a physics geek. However, can anyone please confirm what the mintage for the differing versions are? 

Thanks so much. 

I dont think anyone knows yet, and they probably wont know until release.

I think it is safe to say it will be somewhere between 15-30000 for the silver one and 400-1,000 for the gold, if recent 50p mintages are anything to go by....anything more than that would not be great...but only dealers (sworn to secrecy by the Mint) and The Royal Mint itself actually know for sure at this time. One thing we do know is that this eesign will not be produced for circulation.

My design is better - it would have been a sell out with high after market premiums.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

13 minutes ago, sixgun said:

My design is better - it would have been a sell out with high after market premiums.

LOL 😂 Why would anyone go through all the trouble of replacing him :P for what reason and if he died in 1985.

Who the hell did they make sit in his chair for 20 years :)

2 minutes ago, blackadder said:

LOL 😂 Why would anyone go through all the trouble of replacing him :P for what reason and if he died in 1985.

He died - they had a font of knowledge, a great sage but he had died. An opportunity arises - whatever he had said everyone believed and respected - except he never said anything. He who controlled the Hawking's computer controlled the Darlek voice. Put another body in the chair and you can keep controlling the voice. i have seen the wheelchair wheeled out in front of an audience and a lecture is given. It was a recorded Darlek voice. A text reader. Anyone could have written the text.

How do we know anything the Darlek voice said came from the man in the wheelchair? Where is the proof of that?

No idea what poor wretch sat in the chair.

4 minutes ago, blackadder said:

This is what I can't work out regarding the theory he died and was replaced. I think it is plausible and very easy to do by the right people, but why? Distraction? I guess then anything be said by the person, to lead people down rabbit holes (black holes), stopping everyone seeing or searching for something else? I guess we will never know for sure, not that it changes anything for us either way. The classical is not unified with quantum, which means one of them is wrong somewhere, knowledge of black holes does not change that.  

I can believe this theory though, even though there are other plausible explanations as to the change in his appearance. As the saying goes, nothing is certain, everything is permitted. 

That laptop always got me and the voice thing,always seemed abit to high tech back in 1980 etc etc..I would agree on maybe someone else speaking for him,and all that fancy setup was just a speaker as such.

Or using him to make money or whatever,or the replacement hehe 😂 but selling afew books and just giving out theories here and there,would that be worth it etc.

And if he did die in 1985,all the new ideas and theories came from the clone right? :P which would make the replacement just as smart as him and thus making

the scam pointless 🤔

Archived