• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Best source for mintage figures

StevenDS

I tried using the search function to see whether there is already a thread about it, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

What sources are you guys using to get most up to date mintage figures? Is the minting company the best source? Is there a dedicated website which covers most minting companies?

As an example, I was looking for the mintage figures of the Libertads. Best source I found was actually a Wikipedia page, which is up to date till 2018 mintage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertad_(coin)

However I would very much like to know what the planned mintage for 2019 is for every oz variety, but I can’t find any info. If announced of course, thought I read somewhere that the Libertad is not predetermined. 

You will never get a planned mintage from the Mexican Mint or most mints for that matter. 

Best you will get is years later in Mexico. Eeees Mexico....eg......mintage numbers for the 5 and 2oz for 2001 changed overnight....the 2oz went from 6,700 to 900......the 5oz went from 4,000 to 200...they just make it up decades later........eeeees Mexico....

Silver1 ozers are reasonably accurate after the event but eeeees mexico ! 

On a serious note no mint will tell you in advance how many.

Archived