• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 Gold Bullion Cheap

CoinBuyer1975

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I got this correct you can buy 2019 bullion sovereign including postage for £229 and then sell to https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/sell-to-us/sell-gold-coins/sell-gold-sovereigns/ £231.75 after take into consideration postage costs (bought three of them) you would probably break even provided gold spot price stayed the same?

I had phone call today from Harrington and Byrne to ask about the order I have placed and to progress the order (more of a marketing call) explaining how certain Sovereigns increased in price by 300% and they can provide expert advice on what Sovereigns I need to purchase. I thank him for his advice and stated I was only a stacker interest buying as close to spot as possible and asked to be removed from all future marketing calls, emails and letters. I have been told many times there is no such thing as a free lunch..........

Hi guys its deffo not a scam I can confirm the Sovs I ordered came in three days. All good at this end, if you correctly submit the form you can also ask to be exempt from all marketing and I haven't received any communications from them other than my order received order updated mails.

Cheers

James

Phoned this company the other day to order sovereigns. They then told me  that I shouldn't be buying bullion sovereigns and that they have actually gone down in price over the years. And proofs are the only ones I should be investing in. They just want to lure every one in and then sell them over priced proofs.

23 minutes ago, CosmikDebris said:

I would take advantage of this offer if you can, very many of us have, it's a good deal!

Agree. Everyone remember to give a fake phone number and opt out of everything you can. The worse that will happen is you will get a letter in the post every so often but just put return to sender on it and that should put an end to it after a while 

27 minutes ago, Downs523 said:

Hi guys... to those who have bought these £229 sovereigns would you recommend these over buying say a used 1oz gold coin? I'm looking to make my 1st gold purchase and unsure what route to take.

Thank you

These work out cheaper per oz

On 22/02/2019 at 09:32, Downs523 said:

Hi guys... to those who have bought these £229 sovereigns would you recommend these over buying say a used 1oz gold coin? I'm looking to make my 1st gold purchase and unsure what route to take.

Thank you

The sov was my first gold purchase. A good deal comparing to other places so i think it was worth the buy. Side note though, makes you want to collect more sovs

Archived