• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

about goldsilver.be

silver60

Ide like to say thank you for all the advice that i received from the forum with regards to goldsilver.be. I have to say that I've had a really good experience with them. I ordered about  £1,500 worth of silver over a period of 5 weeks. it was held in the safe until i decided to have it delivered. All the transactions were very straightforward and easy.It was Delivered well packed and the quality of the coins is great. I have since ordered more from goldsilver.be  as I have not found any one else that can match the price that Goldsilver.be offer. If you know different Ide be very happy to hear your suggestions. 

Looking forward to your comments from Ms silver60.

I'm having a great relationship with Goldsilver.Be. When I put out a request for info about Goldsilver.Be  last week I had a barrage of abuse from members not only about goldsilver.be but also because I'm female. I'm way too thick skinned to worry about that. I only wanted some info. any way I've created a very good relationship with Goldsilver.be and I will be doing more business with them. I can't find any other traders that can beat their prices. If you know different please let me know. Ms Silver60.

42 minutes ago, silver60 said:

I'm having a great relationship with Goldsilver.Be. When I put out a request for info about Goldsilver.Be  last week I had a barrage of abuse from members not only about goldsilver.be but also because I'm female. I'm way too thick skinned to worry about that. I only wanted some info. any way I've created a very good relationship with Goldsilver.be and I will be doing more business with them. I can't find any other traders that can beat their prices. If you know different please let me know. Ms Silver60.

Where did you receive abuse for being female? I didn't see you receive abuse about goldsilver or your gender?

Archived