• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Introducing Coins Today

daminjo

I believe this is within the rules of this forum but if not, please let me know and I’ll delete the post.

My name is David from TODAY., Ltd, a precious metals company.

We are the company that has worked with KOMSCO to produce the Chiwoo Cheonwang Series, ZI:SIN Series, and the Korean Tiger Series.

Here is our website: www.coinstoday.co.kr where you can purchase coins from around the world.

We are based in South Korea, so unless you’re in a neighboring country, you may find that the shipping costs are high compared to a local online dealer.

But despite where you’re from, you’ll find that we have the best prices on collectibles such as the:

2019 Niue 2oz Silver Coin VENETIAN Carnival MASK

2019 Niue 2oz Silver The Goddesses ATHENA AND MINERVA

2019 Niue RED DRAGON 2oz Silver Coin

We will continue to offer collectibles like these at value price in the future; these are just the first 3.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or feedback and PM me for bulk orders so I can offer you the best pricing.

david@coinstoday.co.kr

On 12/01/2019 at 04:24, 5huggy said:

Nice website with some cracking coins David! 👍

Thank you!

On 13/01/2019 at 06:06, Coolsmp said:

I know where to go if im ever in Korea!

Sounds like a plan! :)

21 hours ago, DrKarlMoneys said:

I loved those designs, keep up the good work.

Haha thank you, I think you'll like our upcoming coin in the ZI:SIN Series.

The next guardian will be a female. :)

19 hours ago, Moocher said:

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 👍🏼

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

7 hours ago, daminjo said:

We don't have a physical store per se, but you can come to our office in Gangnam and pay in cash.

Are you currently in Korea?

Awesome. No, not just now but I'm meant to be over in a few months time so will definitely keep that in mind. 

Archived