• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ThePaleKing

for sale Gold Coins For Sale - (New Member Trade With Caution edit-HH)

1 oz 1975 Gold Krugerrand  - £965

2018 Gold Sovereign  - £232 each      Quantity - 2

Would be offering to use BackyardBullion`s intermediary service and also pay all fees for both parties. 

I have been given permission to tag Backyard Bullion.

Royal Mail special delivery included in price.

bank transfer or Paypal

003.thumb.jpg.d190f55f76708881cd585c6fed8ca99c.jpg

Edited by ThePaleKing

@ThePaleKing you may feel you have had a frosty welcome to the silverforum. This is quite usual for members who appear and immediately offer coins for sale. The whole forum runs on trust and you have to earn this.

New members to sell coins will usually need to post photos with a piece of paper with the name of the member and the current date displayed on it so we can see these are your coins and you currently have control over them.

It is likely a buyer will ask you send the coins to him/her before payment so they can be checked them out.

In all the time i have been here i am not aware of any longstanding member cheating another. Indeed members work very hard to ensure their good names remain unblemished. You can check people's trading records on their profiles under the feedback tab. No longstanding member would cheat another b/c that would be the end of them here. So there should be no worries about dealing with longstanding members. Currently i have bought coins and bars from two members here which they have been holding for several months to save me or them on postage. i do not lose a wink of sleep over this.

Edited by sixgun

Just to update fellow members.
Jamie ( the seller ) did offer to send the coins in advance of payment so that's why I am sharing this information.
It shows a high degree of trust and is welcome.
I pulled out at the last minute though because the original pictures were not of the actual coins and that's a lesson for newbies.
That is not the best way to earn brownie points so part of the learning curve.
Many thanks to fellow stackers for posting the warnings.