• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Bullionaire

Reactions to my posts from BYB not showing

Hi, 

Not an urgent one, just odd. Whenever BYB 'reacts' to any of my posts it doesn't show up on the post itself. I get a notification saying that BYB has reacted to your post, then I go to the post and it's not there. This has started happening over the last month or two. 

When anyone else reacts to my posts, it shows up fine... it just seems to be BYB its happening with

If you go the BYB's profile page you can see him reacting to posts - when you click on these to go to the specific post there is no reaction on the page.

Then if you go to another established member Xander's. The reactions recorded on that page are showing up on the actual post so it doesn't look like a bug specific established members.

I don’t think that the orange heart like icons are displaying properly. I have seen that BYB has given orange heart likes and those don’t display in the posts. The blue heart likes do display as given out by Xander or Lr103, for example. Not sure if established members can give out either orange or blue heart likes.

42 minutes ago, CadmiumGreen said:

I don’t think that the orange heart like icons are displaying properly. I have seen that BYB has given orange heart likes and those don’t display in the posts. The blue heart likes do display as given out by Xander or Lr103, for example. Not sure if established members can give out either orange or blue heart likes.

I agree with this...I don't have the option to use the orange heart/super like. When I like posts, it appears as the normal blue heart.  I have noticed that all of the @BackyardBullion orange hearts appear (at least for me) in the All Activity stream, and vanish when a thread is opened. See below for an example. 

IMG_0434.PNG

IMG_0435.PNG

I will check the settings, might be something in the extension that allows for the custom superlike or that extension may need updating or may be a bug in it. I will try to have a quick look tonight after work, if I can’t find anything then I will try to contact the developer of that extension to see if they can have a look. 

14 hours ago, jonrms said:

Did I do something wrong????

No you didn’t, don’t worry. Previous member was just showing a screen shot of an error they believe they found in the superlike feature, just so happened that the example they showed was one of your posts.

13 hours ago, ChrisSIlver said:

No you didn’t, don’t worry. Previous member was just showing a screen shot of an error they believe they found in the superlike feature, just so happened that the example they showed was one of your posts.

First scare!!! 😯😯😯😯