• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Birthday wishes.

JBstacker3181

16 minutes ago, JBstacker3181 said:

and I hope just one person bless me with what I really want. Is that selfish???

No not at all IMO. It's like all birthday and Christmas presents; some people take the time to think about what the recipient really likes, apply some creative thinking  and maybe go out of their way to give something relevant, while most people just go through the motions and buy something useless as quickly as they can. They would probably say it's the thought that counts but in reality they are just going with tradition for the sake of it, and can't be bothered to spend some time and thought.

Having said that though, most people wouldn't understand your PM interest and have not the first idea how or what to purchase to give you.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

24 minutes ago, JBstacker3181 said:

Is that selfish???

Not selfish at all. We gift each other gold and silver at Christmas and birthdays. Its a great time to splash out on a dated coin for example. 

💷 💷 Check out my Wanted adds and message me direct if you can help 💷 💷 

10 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

No not at all IMO. It's like all birthday and Christmas presents; some people take the time to think about what the recipient really likes, apply some creative thinking  and maybe go out of their way to give something relevant, while most people just go through the motions and buy something useless as quickly as they can. They would probably say it's the thought that counts but in reality they are just going with tradition for the sake of it, and can't be bothered to spend some time and thought.

Having said that though, most people wouldn't understand your PM interest and have not the first idea how or what to purchase to give you.

Your probably right there. The world moves too fast any more! But today has just begun for me. Its 715 am here to we will see what happens. Thanks for your insight. I appreciate it. 😁

2 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

That's the kicker!

I've got a big round number birthday coming up in a few weeks! My wife basically said research what you want (PM or new laptop) and that's from me and the kids! I think she'd rather i got a laptop and i'll probably just do that. I'm already winning with my Dragon & Phoenix!

1 minute ago, danmc82 said:

Happy 32nd Birthday. Your not that far behind me.

Did you get anything you really wanted?

I'm about to go to dinner in about two hours but I did get one thing early and that was a silver 925 pendant. So looking on the bright side I guess I did get what I wanted! Haha.

Just now, Bullionbilly said:

Happy Birthday !

You are 2 years behind me. Im 34 feeling 54 !

Your 2 years behind me 36 feeling like 36 😁

Actually I dont today. just finished a 3 day water fast so feel crappy.

Archived