• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

silvercoins trusted site or not

Thunder

I am sure some folks will be along shortly but a good way to start your recon is to go to their homepage and scroll down to the bottom left side. Click on the links that say "about us", "faq"  shipping, terms and conditions Etc,etc.  You will learn a lot from that. I had to look up "Ljubljana"  Slovenia?  Wow, never heard of it. Didn't even know it was a country...

7 hours ago, STONE said:

I am sure some folks will be along shortly but a good way to start your recon is to go to their homepage and scroll down to the bottom left side. Click on the links that say "about us", "faq"  shipping, terms and conditions Etc,etc.  You will learn a lot from that. I had to look up "Ljubljana"  Slovenia?  Wow, never heard of it. Didn't even know it was a country...

The First Lady is from Slovenia. I would have thought you'd have known that as you're from the USA.

I have checked their domain also contacts and other things and it looks like they really are legit. I just want to know if anybody ever bought something from them, since they are open since 2014.

Added 0 minutes later...
17 minutes ago, MickB said:

The First Lady is from Slovenia. I would have thought you'd have known that as you're from the USA.

they even don't know many other things, which regular european knows don't worry. :D

11 hours ago, STONE said:

Ljubljana is a lovely city, very safe, beautiful and friendly inhabitants.  Spent a few days there this year.  Worth a visit if you’re ever in Europe.  Lake Bled is particularly stunning as so are the local women.  I can’t vouch for bullion dealers there.

3 hours ago, Tingles said:

Ljubljana is a lovely city, very safe, beautiful and friendly inhabitants.  Spent a few days there this year.  Worth a visit if you’re ever in Europe.  Lake Bled is particularly stunning as so are the local women.  I can’t vouch for bullion dealers there.

There is a bullion dealer in Maribor who I've bought from in the past on eBay. 1oz.at is their name and have been reasonable in the past but I haven't bought from them in a while. I was hoping they have an actual shop I could visit for when I'm in Croatia. Just a short drive over the border from where I stay.

3 hours ago, Abyss said:

https://silvercoins.ee/the-unicorn-the-queen-s-beasts-2018-1-oz-gold-bullion-coin

image.png.25ed51fcbd04ffbe24ef706d258f2a95.png

Spotted that silvercoins selling the The Unicorn The Queen's Beasts 2018 1 oz Gold Bullion Coin cheapest price I have seen. Now I am really curious to find out if this dealer can be trusted.

buy that coin and let us know. I have buyed some coins and now I am waiting for deliver.

Added 0 minutes later...
3 hours ago, MickB said:

There is a bullion dealer in Maribor who I've bought from in the past on eBay. 1oz.at is their name and have been reasonable in the past but I haven't bought from them in a while. I was hoping they have an actual shop I could visit for when I'm in Croatia. Just a short drive over the border from where I stay.

Seller from silvercoin is from Estonia.

15 hours ago, MickB said:

I thought she was Austrian... Pretty close though!  With only 6,341 square miles its not hard to miss. Maybe that's their secret...:D

I am convinced they are legit. I checked many things and it looks like they are good sellers. But I will know for soure when I get package!

Added 0 minutes later...
8 hours ago, STONE said:

I thought she was Austrian... Pretty close though!  With only 6,341 square miles its not hard to miss. Maybe that's their secret...:D

I thought Trump is Canadian.....Pretty close though!  With only 6,341 square miles its not hard to miss.

3 hours ago, Thunder said:

I am convinced they are legit. I checked many things and it looks like they are good sellers. But I will know for soure when I get package!

Added 0 minutes later...

I thought Trump is Canadian.....Pretty close though!  With only 6,341 square miles its not hard to miss.

President Trump is Scottish,and don’t you dare say that Scotland is easy too miss 😀

I have created account Silver Coins and have placed large order in the cart (10 x 1 oz Gold Queens Beasts coins). 

image.thumb.png.2c6933b73f0c17f0d58cf983e463b6f7.png

Price of Gold today. Place large amount (or even single 1 oz Gold coin) in your basket the price fluctuates with the price of spot changing minute by minute basis. The price of Gold for the Black Bull and the Falcon remained static throughout the entire day

image.thumb.png.e4b6b66b4deb93207cd13ec05c68ed8a.png

I have asked a reputable European Dealer to price match Silver Coins

"I hate to say this, as it is not nice to talk about others, but since you asked to price match them, we feel the need to warn you:
Please be very careful dealing with similar companies. Normally companies like that, are small scale businesses, not full time businesses, run from home, acting as middle man without inventory and without capital, shipping products without insurance, and so on, it can go well most of the times, but one day you can get in trouble and it can go really bad. Sometimes just a 10 or 20 thousand euros market loss or shipment stolen it's enough to put some of this companies out of business risking various customers money.

1,100 Euros even below Royal Mint wholesale value!

That was the warning I received. I will not be ordering anything from Silver Coins.

A reputable dealer wants your business and isn't going to give a rival a glowing report. I would take what they say with a pinch of salt. 

Theres nothjng wrong with a small business run from home. That's why there costs are lowly and they can pass the saving onto their customers 

7 hours ago, zeusss4 said:

A reputable dealer wants your business and isn't going to give a rival a glowing report. I would take what they say with a pinch of salt. 

Theres nothjng wrong with a small business run from home. That's why there costs are lowly and they can pass the saving onto their customers 

Simple Math

image.png.f7898727e34adbd932d08625ac38c298.png

image.png.a4d5be784f55844e6701653c7e624be1.png

Silver Coins selling 1 ounce Gold Coins has a static price and does not change for 1,100 Euro = £977.54 = 1.6% over spot. The most competitive UK dealer I have found Baird & Co selling 1 ounce Gold Britannia £991.89 (to obtain this price have to buy 150 Coins) 3.0% over spot.

The Royal mint selling anywhere between 1-2% over spot to Bullion Dealers dependent upon volume. Either Silver Coins losing money on every ounce gold they sell or something does not add up. Take look at other threads on this forums related to GoldSivler.be where heated debate on this bullion dealer. Silver Coins so cheap and many silver forum members buying from them without issue why nobody coming to their defense and vouching for this company?

I am not saying anything wrong with Silver Coins, but the math does not add up and I will not be buying anything from them.

As to the original author

On 22/10/2018 at 16:54, Thunder said:

Does anybody know is a https://silvercoins.ee/ trusted site? Do they sell good silver and gold? Or is it a scam?

Thank you for advice.

I just want to say a big thank you for bringing Silver Coins to my attention as reputable European dealer used by many Silver forum members tried to price match Silver Coins and initially agreed and then retracted (because they would have lost money) but to save grace slashed margin to the bare minimum and allowed me to order the Gold Coins that I am after.

When I checked that site silver coin was 14.84€ next day was 14.95€. And I know what you are talking about, they are not following prices fast enough.

But still, let us see what I will get. Why I buyed from them, because you can pay over paypal and if something is wrong you can get your money back.

Archived