• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver Dragon and Phoenix

zeusss4

34 minutes ago, Willike said:

Thought I was going to be able to help you out with Dragons but unfortunately only 2018s 

There's a 2018 Dragon & Phoenix coins, i didn't know that?

Added 0 minutes later...
1 hour ago, zeusss4 said:

I am looking for 2 of these if possible 

2017 Perth mint dragon and Phoenix 

The premiums of this dragon and Phoenix coins are huge!

2 minutes ago, h103efa said:
37 minutes ago, Willike said:

Thought I was going to be able to help you out with Dragons but unfortunately only 2018s 

There's a 2018 Dragon & Phoenix coins, i didn't know that?

I'm starting to think I'm thinking about a different one. I thought it was the Perth mint Dragon and a separate coin being the Phoenix haha shows I'm still learning something every day.

6 minutes ago, Willike said:

Hmmm mine only seem to have a dragon on them I'm confused any pics please so I can see what difference is.

These are the 2 i have from this year - https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2018-australian-tiger-and-dragon-1-oz-silver-bullion-coin/

This is the 2017 version - https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2017-australian-dragon-and-phoenix-1-oz-silver-bullion-coin/

I like the ones i have, however the hefty premium on last years is putting me off

6 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

Yeah, it keeps tempting me (maybe the next group order), but i meant a 2018 bullion version 

3 minutes ago, zeusss4 said:

I am pretty sure there is a proof one available in the christmas prize draw!

Yep, by @silversurf i believe!

• 3 months later...
40 minutes ago, tallthinkev said:

I have two that I'm willing to let go,  for less than buying from a dealer. 

Just to make sure these are the ones you are looking for?

IMG_20190129_103143.jpg

IMG_20190129_103132.jpg

Thanks for letting me know, unfortunately i got sorted out from another member a while back. I cannot edit the post now for some reason.

Cheers anyway

Archived