• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

11 Tons Of Gold Missing From Australia

sixgun

Some very interesting videos on Silver Doctors

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Uppity Colonials...

Seriously,  I can understand BoE trying to limit the scope of an audit.  I could imagine it costing a fortune for a full audit.

(I have been involved in audits (NOT gold) where ‘things’ were massaged beyond belief).

But on the other hand we don’t have the best history regarding gold (Brown’s bottom).

Is it the case that ‘countries’ are only important to ‘the little people’?  We truly live in a globalist world.

Thank you for your informative posts.

I do like Mike.  Yeah, I know he’s a pumper but his ‘money’ videos are extremely informative.

I do wonder if we’ll see all this fiat paradigm fall, in my lifetime.  Seems society is wandering around hypnotised or in a collective fug?

I don’t want a SHTF scenario, but I sense a major war is brewing.  Isn’t that the first recourse when systems are about to change / fail?

Is there any evidence for the leasing?  The example Sprott gives of England BoE was very odd as it tied to the time we publicly sold gold on. Seems to me the premise of leasing an asset can "disappear" into the economy through consumption, is not feasible, you know you wouldn't get it back. Its sold, not leased.  The gold loans noted could stay in the vault, which would account for the low interest and is likely to institutions shorting.  

There's lots of interesting questions asked, though a lack of real information (point was made a few times that data doesn't exist) and leading to a conclusion without looking at alternative explanation. 

I’ve actually been in the BoE Gold vaults as an employee about 40 years ago.  I’m afraid I’ve nothing to report which neither confirms or denies nuferious activities.  Didn’t feel like the belly of the beast.

When the Germans asked for their gold back they were told it would take 7 years. Now delivering the gold would not take 7 years. When they finally started getting back their gold the bars weren't the bars deposited. They were new bars.

So why couldn't the original bars be returned? The obvious answer is the bars were not in the vaults anymore. New bars were cast.

Last year there were articles saying Germany had had all her gold returned but that isn't true.

https://www.kitco.com/news/2017-08-24/Germany-Gets-Its-Gold-Back-From-The-Fed-And-It-s-A-Big-Deal.html

Notice the first sentence " (Kitco News) - Germany’s central bank completed its plan to repatriate the country’s gold reserves from New York and Paris, three years ahead of schedule. "

and notice the last sentence " Frankfurt now holds just over half of Germany's total 3,378 tons of gold reserves, with 36.6 percent left in New York and 12.8 percent in London. The gold was initially stored outside of Germany during the Cold War. "

All the gold has not come back.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived