• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ten fold increase in gold reserves - Orban stacking?

Tingles

5 hours ago, Tingles said:

Another thought on this ... all these banks adding gold reserves, I don't think it's absurd to assume that they would be more willing to do a currency reset in the future while holding 5+% of their reserves in gold, and might even be planning on it.  I don't think it's a coincidence that so many banks and countries are adding gold to their stockpile.  They might very well see the writing on the wall.

12 hours ago, Lowlow said:

Hungary's conservative government is moving in a conservative direction. :D

Recent news is, no more gender studies in Hungarian Universities "Ideology instead of science"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34412/hungary-remove-gender-studies-universities-says-ashe-schow

At least one government has sense. 

I hope the rest will follow suit.

46 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Maybe this is what the USA did with “the other $21 Trillion” they lost!

I thought it was spent on a Mars base or StarGate Command?

4 minutes ago, silverdocket said:

Mike Maloney very good on YouTube 

just don't believe him if he says that with hindsight the

smart thing to do in 2011 was to buy gold and not silver,

due to the gsr being too low.

(the crystal ball thing to do at that time was to sell both

gold and silver bullion. why hold a losing trade for 4+ years?)

HH

7 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

just don't believe him if he says that with hindsight the

smart thing to do in 2011 was to buy gold and not silver,

due to the gsr being too low.

(the crystal ball thing to do at that time was to sell both

gold and silver bullion. why hold a losing trade for 4+ years?)

HH

He has a 10 part series that I found very interesting  he got me into stacking.

I understand he sells gold and silver for a living  and will try and promote it  any chance he gets.

But good point you have...

I like Mike Maloney / Chris Duane and subscriber to their YouTube channels. But also subscriber Illuminate Silver and iGold Advisor allows me to maintain a more balanced perspective.

But I would still classify first two individuals as pumpers. Yes they have both been wrong for a long time but you have to ask yourself are the markets manipulated? In a fiat biased currency so many of the financial / commodity markets are manipulated and Gold Silver I believe have greater level of perception management. The pumpers only have to be right once.

I believe the US index markets (DOW/NASDAQ/S&P) going to be range bound for some time and we have both Bond and US Indexes falling.

I do believe right now best place to park your money is in precious metals and I do have price levels if they are hit I will be purchasing a lot more Gold/Silver. I am on a daily basis studying the charts because I don't want to miss the boat. Even if the pumpers predictions wrong and we continue without any black swan events and continually increase the debt to GDP without any consequences we will continue to have a growing more affluent middle class in Asia that will outnumber the west who view gold as money. In twenty years time if all the precious metals i have bought now all they did was to preserve their purchasing power and they did not shoot to the moon I would still be happy.

2 hours ago, HawkHybrid said:

how much did the gold price go up on the buying?

(if it can't move the gold price then it's not that significant)

HH

Maybe someone else's gold was stolen.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I read the situation according to Bix Weir ( of "roadtoroota.com"). He's done the research, and worked decades for the Fed Res in Boston. He knows what he's talking about.

Basically, the world is in for a paradigm shift and debt/currency reset in 2018. A once in a lifetime opportunity to capitalize on financial chaos - just as the elites have always done!

The only assets worth holding will be gold, silver and cryptos (esp Litecoin). Silver far more so than gold. Read how the Grand Canyon is stuffed with 2 billion oz of gold, and known about since 1912. People will realize that gold is NOT as rare as they think, but silver is - far more than they imagine!

Besides if Jim Sinclair, Bill Holter and a host of others say the same - you better believe it..

1 hour ago, Abyss said:

I am on a daily basis studying the charts because I don't want to miss the boat.

I would not try to catch the exact bottom. there will be pull backs

but how much better pricing is anyone's guess. to avoid a fomo

situation maybe go in on all the core holdings and use a smaller

'nice to buy cheap' amount to speculate. with long term yields

moving up and all over the news, I don't see gold going down

much further from this point. check igold's data on the dollar, it

fell this time on a bonds crisis. if this repeats on subsequent

bonds crisis, then we've likely seen this years low in gold already.

HH

You need to ask yourself "what does Hungary/Poland/China/Russia/India etc" know that we don't?

They have all been stacking gold like there's no tomorrow - because there IS no tomorrow for the fiat currencies. Take a good look at this magazine cover, then visit "roadtoroota.com".

Then try and tell me there will be no currency reset or return to the gold standard..

theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg

Archived