• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Boycotting GS.be

GS.be vs European Mint - would you spend more to boycott GS.be?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Would you boycott GS.be and buy the same coin for more money?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on the price difference

47 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Are we thinking they have improved couriers ?

after a couple of months people will start to forget and they will order from them again , doesn't matter which courier they use 😁

take a risk save a few pound 😂 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I travelled gazillion times with Ryanair and never had a problem.  I spent 9K on GS.BE and when I asked them where my order was, they said they didn't need my money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/11/2018 at 08:39, savoyard said:

I spent 9K on GS.BE and when I asked them where my order was, they said they didn't need my money.

I used to spend quite a bit with gs.be until I decided they didn't need my money anymore.

I have since given it to polite dealers who don't use that professional delivery company Yodel who throw bullion packages in the wheelie bin/ front garden/ back garden / next door's bin/ next door's garden/ the house in the street around the corner that happens to have the same number as my house/ some old woman walking down the street talking to herself selling lucky heather. 

Life has been much less stressful ever since.

15 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

yeah like i mentioned before, if they werent so cheap they would have 0 customers with their attitude. 

E.g.

3680,00 € Kangaroo monster box + free delivery

vs

3787.5 € + delivery

from cheapest alternative i know off....

If ordering monster boxes, contact https://www.europesilverbullion.com/contacts/ and see if they will match gs.be prices for you. They were happy to do it for 500 Brit monster boxes, unsure about Perth 250's. You will have to pay delivery though, but their delivery is secure/ends up in your hands.

48 minutes ago, RichRock said:

If ordering monster boxes, contact https://www.europesilverbullion.com/contacts/ and see if they will match gs.be prices for you. They were happy to do it for 500 Brit monster boxes, unsure about Perth 250's. You will have to pay delivery though, but their delivery is secure/ends up in your hands.

for some reason I cant find an " add to cart " option... or am I been daft ?

2 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

for some reason I cant find an " add to cart " option... or am I been daft ?

Not being daft Billy, I see the same, haven't ordered for a while, will give them a ring in next couple days to see if still in stock.

2 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

im sure European Mint will price match them if Rich's lead above fails

European Mint is the link I should have posted for Golddigger, like you say they will also price match if worth it (monsters), here's the link for Golddigger: https://www.europeanmint.com/

• 5 weeks later...

If someone can`t take care of the small stuff, How can they take care of the big stuff.

I appreciate many people have had a positive result with this company, But what has happened to them that havn`t? and what if it happens to me?

If it goes wrong I don`t want to be told to **** off I want solutions, My confidence has been shaken and in the PM game confidence is all you have.

I will not be buying from these people I would rather spend extra and KNOW I was in good hands.

Archived