• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1989 Proof Sovereign - PCGS Graded with BOX and COA.

chriswhite90

Good Morning, 

I have for sale a 1989 Proof Sovereign - PCGS Graded to PR64 DCAM with BOX and COA.

Selling to release some funds to purchase another coin.

Any questions or offers please call Chris on 07493 066577.

Happy for collection if you wish or will post Special Delivery.

Looking for around £900.00 for a quick sale.

IMG_0906.JPG

Added 0 minutes later...

I can send some other pictures if required.....

2 minutes ago, chriswhite90 said:

it's like a little boys club this.......coin is no longer for sale...........

Not at all, Your a brand new member selling a very expensive coin. 

And to be fair you havent given us the best first impression so we are obviously going to be dubious

1 minute ago, chriswhite90 said:

to set the record straight, I paid via PayPal which I was then refunded as he wanted me to pay outside PayPal via bank transfer, I did not want to do that as it was an eBay sale.

You said you pay bank transfer once you sold your items then never heard back from you.

I'm quite new to PayPal even though I have had an eBay account for ages but have never sold anything until quite recently, now I understand the issues that PayPal can give and the hoops you need to go through to verify yourself and address once you start withdrawing large amounts of money.....

I can assure that I am honest, the coin has originally come from eBay seller Jon Blyth which most of you I guess would know.........

Regards

Chris

39 minutes ago, arshimo2012 said:

Your the one who bought a gold proof nation crown coin on my nephews eBay account you promised to pay via bank transfer then never heard back from you.

Is this the coin i got from you Ash? Lucky me.

i am glad this is a little boys' club - nowhere to hide on the silver forum.

DSC_0093.jpg.eaa23bf800ecb468ed244bac5f9

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Can people just leave off please, I'm under some financial stress at the moment and just to sell a coin to release some money......I'm not trying to sell a fake coin or fool anyone...

I'm selling a good coin at a good price, I need to clear some bills which are getting on top of me.....if your interested great, if not it will be going for scrap.....

Regards

Chris 

The first person not to back stab me....thank you for that......

I have explained several times the two previous issues, I just want to try and sell a coin that's all, suddenly I'm enemy number 1....

As I said, it's not been a very welcoming group to join so the coin is not going to be sold on here and I wish to close my membership ASAP....

Thanks all....

Archived