• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Aurinium

Scuzzle

Has anyone ever dealt with this German Silver dealer?  I placed an order for 3x coins and paid via Paypal a week ago and got an instant confirmation letter saying I would be sent another when shipping via DHL takes place but it's now been a week and I have not heard anything, all my coins are listed as being in stock as well so not waiting on anything coming in.   I sent an e-mail enquiring yesterday morning and so far that has gone unanswered as well.  So much for German efficiency.

Ordered yesterday, got the invoice in the evening with a 3rd mail, where they told me if I knew that the shipping would be delayed because I ordered a coin which is coming next week. I knew that, but it's nice they asked. So far, so good.. They are known to be not the quickest..

4 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

Got some things from  them in the past. Agree, they are reliable but kind of slow.

That's a bit reassuring, I put in a small order last night so fingers crossed, though the email they sent me had a line of my address missing, so popped them an email but no answer so far.

I was in the same boat up until yesterday when my coins arrived.id ordered 6 coins from them.got an email saying they were paid for and told that another email would follow when they were on their way.i didn't get that delivery email for at least 5 working days afterwards but all was good in the end.it was my 1st time using them and I'm sure I'd use them again.

My first order from them took over 3 weeks to arrive. Like others have said, they state on their website states it takes them 10 days to get some coins in stock. I never got a reply to a single email I sent but them but my coins turned up eventually 3 weeks later.

My second order is a different story, 9 weeks now and still waiting. This time they eventually replied to my email as I translated them into German on Google translate, (that got a response) the excuse they have is one of the 20 coins I orderd is on back order and they are still waiting for it to come in before they ship my entire order.

Come on Really........ what kind of company in this day and age makes you wait 9 weeks for an order ... this is in a market when others get coins to you in 2 - 3 days? 

Verdict - good prices but torturously slow and uncooperative, and be ready for your order to take between 3 to 12 weeks to arrive.

10 hours ago, iesilv said:

That's a bit reassuring, I put in a small order last night so fingers crossed, though the email they sent me had a line of my address missing, so popped them an email but no answer so far.

Received two emails from them this evening, one with my invoice and another with a response to my address being incorrect (reply was in English too).  All looking good so far, hope to be shipped soon :D

I've used Aurinium quite a lot and other than shipping times never had any issues with them so relax.

I think they often list coins for sale in advance of having them in stock. That's okay if they know when the coins will be arriving but sometimes they will be let down unexpectedly. I'm sure many other dealers do the same.

41 minutes ago, Pete said:

I think they often list coins for sale in advance of having them in stock. That's okay if they know when the coins will be arriving but sometimes they will be let down unexpectedly. I

That’s obviously what’s happened in my case. 😥 

• 2 weeks later...

I won’t deal with him any more. Bought a roll of Silver Britannia Rooster privies. Two months later, stock still hadn’t arrived. I demanded my money back.

i asked around and few people had a similar encounter with him. How he is still in business, I have zero idea.

1 hour ago, CookieMonster said:

I won’t deal with him any more. Bought a roll of Silver Britannia Rooster privies. Two months later, stock still hadn’t arrived. I demanded my money back.

i asked around and few people had a similar encounter with him. How he is still in business, I have zero idea.

You mean aurinum? 

Very odd how there are so much different experiences.. 

I ordered the new Serbian Nikola Tesla 1oz silver coin and a Kruggerand from Aurinum and received an American Silver Eagle and Kruggerand  😭

Popped him an email, most expensive American Silver Eagle I've ever bought !!

40 minutes ago, iesilv said:

I ordered the new Serbian Nikola Tesla 1oz silver coin and a Kruggerand from Aurinum and received an American Silver Eagle and Kruggerand  😭

I'm sure that will be figured out. How long did the order take to arrive?

7 minutes ago, FFkook said:

I'm sure that will be figured out. How long did the order take to arrive?

Yeah, I've no reason to think it won't. Purchased on 25th Sept and Shipped on 28th, then arrived a few days ago. Only just opened it earlier today.  The inventory that was sent with the shipped mail showed it was an American Silver Eagle and I notified him then (and again now). Probably get a reply after the weekend.

Was just really really looking forward to seeing my new coin :D

7 hours ago, iesilv said:

I got an answer back from Aurinum within two hours with an apology and steps to rectify the issue.  Was chuffed with that considering it's a Saturday. 

So, you are getting the coin sent and need to return this? Or how does that work out..

18 hours ago, iesilv said:

Buy from GoldSilver.be I have never had any problems with them,they may not be best at communication but I relay don't give a monkeys as long as they are cheap and i get my delivery.

Archived